I can play the "guitar" now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
So I got a new computer a few days ago and this awesome program called "GarageBand" came with it. It's basically a program that lets you record music, splice in prerecorded loops if you want to, and add effects to the music. I was experimenting with it just now and it is SO FREAKING COOL! I played something on my cello (with the bow, even) and used one of the effects, and it sounds exactly like a guitar! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

I know I'm weird but I tend to get excited over little things

§pearhead
band geek stick out tongue nah, jus messin with ya...and yeah you are weird roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
good job DR.

Darth Revan
geek

lethargic rambler
I like the sound of that DR, I may try to get a copy for myself.

Scythe
Everyone should learn how to play guitar themselves, it's fun, I've been doing it since the age of two. Punk rock is awesome to play, and metal is kinda easy for starters. I play all types of different genres of music on my guitars, all 20 of them. You name it, I've played it. So no splicing, and do some realy playing dudes!

Darth Revan
Everyone should learn how to play the cello. Seriously. It's way more versitile in that you can play practically any genre of music on it. You can use it as a bass with blues, obviously you can play classical, and you could easily rig up an electric bass with cello strings to play rock. Only it'd be more versitile than a bass because you could conceivably play good sounding guitar-type melodies on it. Sounds weird, I know, but I don't know why nobody's tried it yet.

Darth Revan
And I do play a little guitar... It's just that I don't have much time to play that and my cello between school and everything else... And as much as I love rock, I'm not quitting cello.

HockeyHorror
everyone should learn how to play the violin. its my favorite instruemnt. too bad i forgot how to play it sad

Black Onyx
no expression i can play the rubber band

Scythe
Any instrument is good. It's a way people can express themselves with out violence.

*Thinks*

Nevermind.

Black Onyx
I SING erm

StinkFist462
i sing and play guitar in one band and drum for the other band

nazgulinthedark
are you a good singer eek!

Black Onyx
naz who?

stink - your in two bands?? hubba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.