My 3rd greatest movie moment of all time... (spoilers[duh])

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
It's my favorite for the sheer irony and ingenious delivery of it When The Bride snatches out Elle's remaining eye. hilarious

TrAnCeDuO
that was terrible...yes,she was an evil person...but even the worse of warriors deserve to be defeated with respect and dignity...as i said before....taking that from a warrior is like amputating a olympic runners legs off...

Myth
But it was revenge for her not showing Pai respect and dignity.

killthesunlight
Myth and I must be on the same page, because i agree

Aerosin
its genious, because elle is the worst and most evil of the 5 vipers on the bride's death list 5, and elle gets the worst punishment, because we all know death doesn't involved agony, but the remainder of elle's life will.....yet, i still love elle, and that means if there is a sequel, she will be in it....CHA-CHING

WindDancer
That's a beautiful scene! yes Pretty cool!

Ice Mario
Yeah, it was a delightful scene, but you could see it coming a mile off, just like the 5 point palm exploding heart technique used on Bill

whatshisface
true, but i sctually expected that after an intense hanzo battle. pretty cool non the less.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.