Padme Fakes Her Own Death To Escape Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
maybe padme will fake her demise to escpae anakins clutches. what does everyone else think?

The Ones
or maybe anakin kills her

finti
its a thought

Ushgarak
It's perfectly feasible, but the whole area is still very fuzzy right now.

Anakin2Vader
Hey Enyafreak... where's that "official" Episode III trailer you saw and were gonna make available?

cornponious
Yeah.

corn

Mr.Deflok
pwned.

I would rather she died not from a broken throat but of a broken heard, however I've already said this in another thread.

Rogue Jedi
faking her death? far fetched, but possible.

Hypernova
It's a thought... I'm just glad it's not "Padme will die".

§pearhead
Faking her own death...? I dunno. It makes me wonder. She seemed to me that she'd try to help Anakin through pretty much everything--yes, he scares her, but to be honest, I don't see her running away.

Sith Master X
Yes faking her own death would be a major dissapointment to me.

Lyn
It's possible, I'd accept it. I like this idea much better than the one with Anakin killing her.

Julie
I truly doubt it...but I have no better suggestions.

Malfoy's chick
I don't like the idea of her faking her death or Anakin killing her, even though it's possible. I don't think Anakin would kill her, I mean he loves her. I was thinking Boba Fett kills her, or Palpatine.

finti
forgett Boba he is just a pimpled faced teen with little screen time

Malfoy's chick
hmmmm, maybe he starts young...

Mr.Deflok
I don't think Lucas wants to have a killer child in his films.

MamaOrgana
Hello, yes I am new here. . . I think Padame will "stand by her man" until he does something, (what, I don't know) that is truly unforgiveable, at which time she will realize all is probably lost. Then FAKE her death with Obi-Wan's help, go into hiding in an unlikely place, have the twins, (in the meantime, Anakin goes TOTALLY off the deep end, brought on in part by Padame's "death."wink and Obi-wan, after already having a gigantic fight with Anakin, goes to tattooine, in part because Anakin will not go back there unless he absolutely has to, and hides Luke there, watching over him from "Afar". then later (when the twins are three or four or so) Vader stumbles onto padame during a suprise visit to Aldderann (sp?) gets pissed that she has faked her death. . resulting in his complete move to the dark side. . and he kills her in a fit of rage. . . that's what I think. Any Comments?

Shadowkiller
If padme was not dead at the end of Episode III Wouldnt Vader be able to reach out thru the force and feel her presence, and know that she is still alive.

JediHDM
if (not when...we don't know that for sure yet) Padme dies...i will cry for hours...possibly days...anyway, i think anything is possible at this moment...

enyafreak
maybe she does stand by anakin only to suffer his temper when obi wan is led to him. he will most likley try to kill her and she will be rescued when the twins are born on the ship. Obi wan tells her that anakin is dangerous and she must get as far away as possible. during the final confrontation obi tells anakin that padme is dead and this is the catalyst for teh final battle. padme has really been hidden away in the furthest reaches of teh galaxy

Anakin2Vader
wheres that trailer freak

enelya
I don't know, Padme loves Anakin I don't think she's just going to run away now. It's possible but I more see Padme getting killed not faking her death...

Sith Master X
Same here.

SMX
cool

AddictedToBoys
Padme dies, from ani's lightsaber

coldiak
i don`t think padme dies, leia remenber his mother

sorry my english

PVS
obviousy freak is avoiding the question roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth eddie
Padme could fake her death but i think that its very unlikely. i think that if she survived she would have made some kind of contact with her children or even went to them after vader and the emporer forgot about her but thats just my opinion

eXSBass
She can't fake her own death, she doesn't have the acting qualities.

Jackie Malfoy
That maybe.But it will be more interesting if Ankin kills her or if she dies in the hand of the empire!THat way it is very exciting!JM

mtryder
Having Padme not actually die would cheapen not only the movie, but the entire series. It would be a copout from the harshness of the situation, the likes of wihch would pretty much make it impossible for me to really enjoy any of the PT. Lucas has led us to this point, he should go ahead and finish the job now

bilbofett
If this turns out to be the case, which I highly doubt, I would be extremely upset with Mr Lucas. No mother would agree to be separated from her children. This would ruin the entire Padme character.....

Stunrun
"Padme Fakes Her Own Death To Escape Anakin"

Everything that happens in the PT will all come together to meet the ends of the OT, so i feel that whatever is said in the OT, goes, and the PT is there to fill the gaps, and will not take any twists or turns that prevents the forthcoming events from happening, IMHOwink sure we NEED a nice twist in ROTS, but Padme faking her own death, i just dont buy that oneno whatever goes against OT sources should be given to EU, not ROTScool

Jedi Priestess
errr it's pretty much been confirmed that Padme dies during and from childbirth not by Anakins hand.

Stunrun
great news! its a shame i wasnt around when it was confirmed

could someone close plz? im asking nicelybig grin

Jedi Priestess
well I should say it was "confirmed" by the tfn and MF peeps and not the OS, but since they have been fairly accurate to date Im putting my money on them for now.

Stunrun
yeh they seem to come up with some pretty LEGIT stuffwink well it makes sense atleast

Stunrun
well it looks like Mr. Gunray got his wishlaughing out loud

Captain REX
He wanted to die?

Red Superfly
I'm looking forward to see Padme's death just as much as Anakins! evil face

Cipher
If Lucas wanted to go the route of a fake death, he certainly has built-up that option with the whole decoy thing.

Anakin going crazy and killing off Jedi and Seperatists would likely clue her in to the fact that he's lost his way........

For the safety of the children, she would have no option but to live under an assumed name (if she lives). I kind of liked the idea of Padme watching over Leia from a distance like Obi did for Luke. Then she succumbs to injuries of some sort a few years later. That way Leia has her memories......

But that won't happen because Lucas will want to wrap up the story in this film, which is understandable.

MornGlory
starwars_012starwars_012starwars_012

Darth_Nihilis
Remeber Luke asked if Liea remembered her mother and she said yes, but she seemed sad. I think this means that Padme was alive for awhile with Liea.
I think if Padme is killed and the twins are born at roughly the same time it weill be stupid mainly cause of luke and lieas talk.

as for what someone else said about couldnt Vader sense her. He couldnt sense Obi Wan on Tatoonie, could he :-).

and is it just me or did he and Tarkin sorta think Obi wan was dead? maybe in their fight, some sorta of explion or something happens that makes them think he died.

bILLYgOAT
Leia remembering her mother? = plot oversight
Lucas sycophants told him to fuc the fans, they never remember.

she'll be a corpse roasting on a funeral pyre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.