Dream Analysis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
Anybody Out ther can tell me what A Mountain Made Out Of Eyes and a white rabbit on top of it scooping them up around him means?

I can't seem to find anything in my books or on the net.

Thanx

tigida_tigida
the eye of the beholder!? i dont know

Storm
A mountain dream is used by the subconscious mind to tell us that we have many obstacles to overcome and they will be large ones and almost insurmountable. This dream can be one of discouragement or encouragement, depending on the entire context of the dream and must be studied in that light.

If you injure your eyes, worry about them, or damage them in one way or the other this shows that some one is trying to get the best of you in a business deal, the same thing for dreaming that you are wearing a hood over your eyes. If you are wearing a blindfold that you put on yourself then this shows that you are the one closing your eyes to the truth of your waking situation. Floating, or disembodied eyes are a message that you will soon be having some very good luck. Exceptionally large eyes denote a lucky inheritance of money, while dark eyes bring you romance.

A dream of white rabbits foretell faithfulness of a lover, and to see them at play show children will increase your joy.

Crash Overload
Thanx... Cool...

So lots of luck... (I hope)

Thanx

Storm
Luck, so it seems. So that dream interpretation can better not be lying.

Line
Know a lot about dreams, Storm?

Storm
I have my sources shifty

Line
big grin Wanna share?

Storm
Let' s say that you just have to search the net or the library for some helpful (professional) sites/books.

Line
Maybe I should. To mix all my Freud with something slightly different.

Storm
laughing

Line
Honestly, the man's a bugger - have a sneaking suspicion that he makes your dreams scarier than they really are wink

Storm
That' s because of his perspective on what dreams are/what causes them.

Be@st
In my opinion this dream shows that last night you were too drunk to have normal dreams big grin

Line
Quite true. Interesting, fascinating and ever so slightly scary.

Storm
Don' t you just love it big grin

Line
Don't mention the word love in a Freudian conversation big grin

Storm
laughing

dragonpisces272
i get dream analysis from my bored site happy

Colabee
I've dreamt about water in any form or scenario going for the past year. It's driving me mad because i know my minds trying to tell me something important. I looke dup the meaning of water in general in a dream symbol book. It was a bit vague saying water represents emotions. So i must be very emotional then.

Storm
Dreaming of clear water is a sign of great good luck and prosperity, a dream of muddy water foretells sadness or sorry for the dreamer through hearing of an illness or death of someone he/she knows well. Dirty water warns of unscrupulous people who would bring you to ruin. All water dreams, other then clear, has a bad omen connected to it.

Colabee
Oh dear sad the water doesn't tend to be clear. Most of the time the water is always too deep for me which could quite literally mean i'm out of my depth in some situation perhaps. Suppose sorting the problem out in waking life will put a stop to them hopefully. Thanks for the information though smile

Storm
Don' t worry too much about it. It' s only an interpretation.

dragonpisces272
how dya know so much about dreams storm?

Korri
you really dont want to analise my dreams messed

Crash Overload
are you guys getting that off www.dreammoods.com ? I tried that site for my dream... but didn<t get the same eye thing :-s

Korri
oook blink

burlyman
I generally have wierd dreams involving my friends smile

Korri
you mean me burly? big grin

burlyman
eek! of course

and my ..other... friends wink

Korri
oh obviously you care for your friends very much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.