what is your favourite dario argento film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
my favourite dario argento movie has to be Tenebrae.....i like the style and atmosphere of the movie

whats ure favs?????

Zilverz
i havent seen any of his movies .. im anxious to see what titles you guys come up with .. ill definately have to look into them

Dario Argento
Deep Red and Suspiria.

Jason_Krueger
didn't he do a new age version of Phantom of the Opera?

dean7879
i think he did yeah...never saw it though

zombieman
Demons! Quality film, similar to a zombie movie but with something extra. Classic scene: When the guy is on the motorbike armed with a samurai sword with Motley Crew playing in the background. Genius.

slayer
Thet're really hard 2 find in Aust.
I'm getting Suspiria and Opera.

dean7879
i find i have to watch dario argento movies a couple of times each because when i first watched tenebrae i didnt like it that much but on a second viewing i really enjoyed it....the same went for deep red and suspiria

Darkseed
It was "Accept" that was playing in the background while he was on the bike, with the samurai sword the song was called "Fast As A Shark".
The Motley Crue song was playing in the film that was showing on the screen in that cinema, Accept was playing while he was slicing and dicing the demons on the bike smile.

To answer the topic title: Demons, Demons 2, Trauma.

slayer
Well like i said their aren't many places that have em'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.