Question Guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

G0053m4n
Alright, I need your guys help with this one. I need to find out what kind of jacket Uma (The Bride) is wearing in Volume 1 when she is on the motorcycle. If you own the DVD, just look on the cover. I ride a yellow and black GSX and I really want to have this jacket but I do not know what kind it is. I have looked for awhile now and cant find anything. Can someone help me out?

ClaraG
i don't know because i do not know what you are talking about

gtsecc
Same thing Bruce Lee wore in Dangerous Game.

gtsecc
She is wearing yellow and black rebox shoes.

G0053m4n
Ok guys this isnt a diffecult question. If you have the DVD, look at the cover right now. Do you see the jacket Uma is wearing? What kind of jacket is that?

WindDancer
Last Dec. I was browsing on Ebay, and there was a similar jacket to the one you want. I suggest you keep tracking KB items. Keep checking Ebay.

Myth
There is nothing on the jacket that says what it is (I'm looking at the cover right now). It only has advertisement patches on it.

G0053m4n
I know, i must figure this out...

gtsecc
My guess:
It was PUMA, or made by the costume department.

G0053m4n
Nope not puma...

TrAnCeDuO
that suits growing on me...and quickly....i dont care who makes that suit i just want it now...

G0053m4n
I know! I need this god damn jacket... Someone must know where to get it...

eleveninches
I havnt seen KB2 yet, as it is not released in the UK until thursday.
Does she actually find out that her daughter is still alive??

killthesunlight
i think theres a different thread for what you're talkin about

G0053m4n
umm yea lets try to stay on topic here, i must find this jacket...

G0053m4n
bump

roundisfunny
Here you can get the jumpsuit and the shoes from "Game of Death", which is the outfit the Bride wore to the House of Blue Leaves.

And here is a rather lengthy discussion on where to potentially find related merchandise, including the jacket, though the most promising lead is entirely in Japanese...but here it is anyway. Click on "Uniform" and it will have the jumpsuit and shoes, though I haven't the foggiest how you're supposed to place an order if you can't read Japanese.

Ice Mario
hehe, yeah. Like you're gonna look as cool as Uma in that tight thing. smile

I Love Sirius
laughing

gtsecc
fvck it, everyone is going to have that suit. Where can I get Oren's Kimono?

gtsecc
In another thread folks are confused about it looking like leather in the motorcycle scene, and cloth in the HOBL scenes. She takes off the leather one in the bathroom, in the long uncut shoot of her walking into the bathroom and Sophie walking out of it.

badkittykitty
ohh clothes my favorite!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.