Hello Peeps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesus
ok first thing i would like to say is im NOT sacreligous at all i just like having the username jesus....

with that said

hey this is a pretty cool site you got i found it by searching for more fourms for me to join i am a mod at some of the other sites i am part of
so yea this fourm seems cool

Happy Dance

WindDancer
ROTFLMAO!!!! Whutz up JC!!!!! Welcome to KMC laughing

Evy_O
Heya big grin Welcome happy

Jesus
hey i dont get how to do this.... there is a thread on what you look like and i wanna upload my pic so i can show people but i have no clue how

will someone please help me embarrasment embarrasment

Kaleanae
Hello welcome to KMC

Bull
Hi there, and welcome to this place wink

mors823
Welcome, enjoy your visit. Now, pay me 5 dollars for the Jason Vincent Foundation laughing out loud

Darth Revan
waddup Jesus dude cool

So the way you upload a pic from your computer is you click "post reply", type whatever message you want with the picture, and there's a box above the "Submit Reply" and "Preview Reply" buttons that says "Attach file"

It'll say "Choose file" or "Browse" or something like that, click that button, find the picture, and go "Okay" or whatever it says, submit the reply, and voila

Evy_O
you can ask that in N&Q forum here
But if you mean how to attach it to your post, you just have to hit on that thingy saying 'attach' beneath the text box of your reply stick out tongue

edit: oops, didn't see your post above explaining the same thing messed

SteveMan2101
welcome i hope u have a grat time now pay me 20 dallar for the Steven Vincent Fundation to help the homeless

mors823
don't say homeless. Ppl might think it's real

learn to spell, 2

Fire
enjoy your stay
original nick tho

Jesus
u guys are all nice but what i wanted to know was on that topic about posting pics there is no "Post Reply" button miffed miffed

yerssot
than it's probably a closed thread?

Kaleanae
There is messed

§pearhead
laughing out loud nice user name stick out tongue

Welcome aboard cool

Evy_O
laughing out loud now I get what you mean big grin
This thread displays pictures but no, you cannot reply: Member Photos
You have to post it here, and your pic will automatically be displayed at the thread above big grin Just follow this link smile

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hi jesus!

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

Im_Fuzzy
welcome....................?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.