Stop It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crap Bag
IVE HAD 15 DIFFERENT PMS ENTITLED "Crap Bag? or OMG!!! or WTF!" STOP IT! i dont mind the attention, but please if your gonna ask about the name, dont call me crap bag outright!!! Im half full, I wont be able to this shit much longer stick out tongue

leatherface12
You crap bag. stick out tongue

M®$ L¿ÑK
*coughcrapbagcough*

LTA, you're so full of shit sometimes......

Scotty
your full of crap, you little crap bag, or is it big crap bag confused blink

M®$ L¿ÑK
It's simply "Big Bag Of Crap, With Loads Of Big Bits Of Crap"

Dregh
crap bag!

Dogbert
You bag of crap

raven guardia
omg I go away for like 3 days and come back off-topic never changes that why I love it soooooooooooo much!!!

*cough* crap bag *cough* hehehehehe

M®$ L¿ÑK
We're really quite sad.

Crap Bag..........

Crap Bag
this is pathetic

M®$ L¿ÑK
Shouldn't have made the thread.......idiot no

M®$ L¿ÑK
You've really kicked it off now.

The shit has seriously hit the fan, or bag, whatever stick out tongue

Scotty
your the one that called yourself Crap Bag, but dont worry, we will get bored within the next 2 hours,

but then some new people will come onto the site, and see crap bag and they will be fueled with witty comments about crap bag

SteveMan2101
ur a bag of crap crapbag and y did u choose that name ne way?

Crap Bag
It is what I wanted... to get laughs...

Fallen Jedi
laughing wow, so much attention. crap bag, you know we all love you.

Crap Bag
yes... i love you all too

Darth Revan
roll eyes (sarcastic) then maybe you should've thought it out more carefully, naming yourself something as *moronic* as that. No offense, but next time you really should consider the consequences of your actions.

Smiling_Sadly
i like the name it is very... original! lol but hey at least it will remind ppl to go the bathroom so now they will not pooh all over themselvs!!!

raven guardia
hey crap bag are you dating barf bag or is barf bag still going out with douche bag?????.....you know doggy bag is single laughing out loud

Darth Revan
Hey raven... Careful what you say... Sam calls me "Barfy" or "Barfolemew" or "Barfyo" or anything with the word "Barf" in it, so saying that Crap Bag is dating Barf Bag could be interpreted as "Crap Bag is dating DR"... confused

Crap Bag
what! how dare she!?

Crap Bag
im gonna rip off ur head and shit down ur neck!!!

WindDancer
Would you prefer if we call you "Crabby Baggy"? MUAHAHAHAHA! evil face

nazgulinthedark
stick out tongue

Crap Bag
it was a joke crap bag will shit down ur neck

WindDancer
I think Crabby Baggy sounds Cute!!! big grin

Darth Revan
That's not funny no expression

Crap Bag
lol

WindDancer
Is only a suggestion.

Shadowskill
But then we couldn't make fun of his name!

raven guardia
sorry home dog.......okay I change it to

hey crap bag are you dating diaper bag or is diaper bag still going out with douche bag?????.....you know doggy bag is single laughing

Crap Bag
hey "bud"

Shadowskill
LOL, I was just messin' with ya!

Crap Bag
i know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.