Does anyone know driver in Car of KB 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I Love Sirius
I saw Kill Bill 2 yesterday, and I'm a bit confused. When the bride leaves Bill's house with her daughter, the car she was driving in Volume 2 comes and picks her up. If I'm not mistaken, it was a black guy that was driving the car that she got into with her daughter, and drives off. At first I thought it was Samuel L. Jackson, but he died in the wedding massacre. The cop tells the sheriff that in Volume 1. Does anyone know who this is?

killthesunlight
its just a vallet parker, noone really important.

I Love Sirius
Valet Parker? At Bill's house? blink

gtsecc
Bill lives in an apartment building, room 101.

killthesunlight
SO YEAH! A VALET PARKER!

WindDancer
Is an Hacienda in Mexico. Remenber when Beatrix visited the old man with all the hookers? That's where she got the whereabouts of Bill.

<<Solo>>
Man you should really put spoiler tags around her real name..

WindDancer
It slip outta me. I tried to edited but my 15mins were gone. erm

killthesunlight
its not like you couldnt figure it out from the first one. just read the lips yes

I Love Sirius
But then again, when you read the title of this thread, you have to realized that people reading this have already seen Volume 2. If not, they have to know there are going to be spoilers here. That's just a given.

I Love Sirius
Okay, I saw Volume 2 again, and this time I paid even more close attention and you're right. I didn't notice the first time that when The Bride arrives at Bill's place, There was a Valet attendant there to take her car. Sorry people!

sarahvma
The driver of the car is the same valet parker she hands the reigns over to when she gets the first time. Bill either lives in a hotel or apartment, which, considering his amount of money, would have a valet parker. As for the spoiler debate - anyone who hasn't seen Kill Bill Vol.2 yet obviously isn't a fan and therefore wouldn't be on a chat board.

sarahvma
... And if they were a fan, they would have read the script and would already know her name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.