People, please...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
Stop leaving! cry I'm not gonna pretend I've been here very long but I feel like I know majority very well. Honestly, if more people keep leaving you might be saying bye to me as well (I have no doubt that some of you think thats a good thing, but still, you get my idea)

saucybird007
i will be back when i can, i just dont know when sad

silver_tears
That's it I'm outta here cool It's the hip thing to do now yes

JKozzy
"If Abercrombie and Fitch decided that breathing wasnt cool half the teenage population would die of suffocation within 24 hours." yes

§pearhead
in all seriousness though, this is kinda scary...where they all going? sad

Storm
well, it' s called RL

crazy_c
they should have a balance between both, not just one or the other yes

§pearhead
All in the same month? thats the weird thing, im sayin confused

Lord Soth
I have no intention of EVER leaving, I have way too much fun here....almost too much fun to be legal (damn government laughing ). I just can't, this place is freaking addictive, and I love it!

Dregh
This place is filling with n00bs (N00b means ppl like BIIIIG , the punker guy...)That's why I can't handle it and I plan leaving on March of this year after my Birthday.

N.Tonks
I'm not leaving any time soon big grin

sandman26
whats rl?

kofmaster
*cries* sad

Dregh
Real Life

Krabs55
ah well isn't real life better sometimes ??

Freddy_vs_Jason
i won't leave if some on tells me the dleted scenes from jeepers creepers 2

Veralidaine
to that, i have to say no,
right now, life sucks for me, so aint gunna face it completely.....

.:[Kamikaze]:.
i dont think im planning on leaving anytime soon.. hopefully...

i love you guys too much love *huggles all*

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

bLooMiLiCioUs
i dun wanna leave eitherno
but reality callssad

nooo reality sux you stay here... sad pwaeeaseeeeee

Raz
I don't see why people think it's either RL or KMC.

It's silly because MANY people have both. They're not mutually exclusive smile

Corran
confused

yeh see i have a stupid busy social life, but then i have time for my kmc love.. lol hehe stick out tongue

kofmaster
*grabs kami in his arms....muahah your not going anywhere sweetie* stick out tongue

silver_tears
I have both eek!
and right now RL calls cool

lkotbr33
too many exits no arrivals sad

§pearhead
well...no good arrivals, anyways erm

lkotbr33
exactly

Captain REX
laughing out loud

silver_tears
Me first among them yes
wait I don't wear af confused

§pearhead
and thats the truly sad part laughing out loud yeah, koz has that on his IM profile... "paste it on your profile if you agree" it says roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
Whats this about Abercrombie and Fitch? stick out tongue I luv that store ive spent way to much money there

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, don't wear Abercrombie (too damned expensive), but that's really funny and I bet it'd be true, too.

I'm not planning on leaving, but just a heads-up: The end of March, all of April and May, and the beginning of June I'm going to be really busy. In that time period I've got: Color Guard competition, preparing for AP exams, the AP exams themselves, anime convention, senior class trip, Prom, final exams, and graduation. In other words, insanity blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.