Stupid dream......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I had a dream last night that I was in Science class and me and my friend Verity were trying to make my watch a time machine so we could skip the next to periods. So we went outside and the rest of the class were in side doing a wrok sheet. So me and Verity went inside and we're like; "See ya! were going" and we pressed the button and nothing happened so we had to sit down. Anyway, he came over to me and was like "Why haven't you done your work sheet?" and I was like "I was building a time machine, you know that" and then he was saying mean stuff and making the class laugh and embarassing me. So I go "Shut up you fat sh!t!" and so the jerk punched me across the face!! even in my dreams the teachers are morons. And he punched a girl!!

Are teachers like that in your dreams.

just_guy
no but they're like that in real life though my teachers hate my guts

but last night i dreamed about a geiko commercial i love those commercials

Scotty
ummmmm, i cant say ive ever dreamt of my teachers

Darth Revan
I've never had a dream with one of my teachers in it

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had one at school

just_guy
well one of my teachers is extremely hot so i have dreams about her of course wink

Scotty
i dreamt last night,

i was one a date with my GF, and when we were driving home, she suddenly thought that my car i was driving wasnt mine, and she thought i stole it, and we pulled up next to the road, and then my alarm clock went off, i was annoyed cause i wanted to see what happened.

raven guardia
lol.....that is stupid dream but very interesting, if you go to www.dreammoods.com you may find some interesting meanings to your dreams. it is a dream and there meanings website its really cool, you should check it out smile

dreams come from the unconscious so you probaly were thinking about something along that line earlier in the day or you had a repressed memory either way I'm sure you find some insight to at the dreammoods. wink

Freddy_vs_Jason
Oh! and another one of my dreams last night was me and me class were in this shop and we each had to buy something. I couldn't find anything so I went to the very small collection of DVD's and found "A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: the Dream Master" I was about to take that when this kid called David snatched it off me and he was like "No! I've already bought this!" so he ran of and I ran after him and slaughtered him. I got that bastard good! evil face

Freddy_vs_Jason
Wow! thanks Raven! and I was thinking about how much of an ass my science teacher was before I went to sleep.

just_guy
my most stupid dream was probably when i dreamed i was beating up a goldfish it was a giant goldfish but it was still a goldfish i mean i was beatin the crap outta him and that dream has stuck with me for quite awhile

raven guardia
lol, no problem......some of my teachers are jerks too. I think all students has at least one teacher that is a little jerky laughing out loud

once when I was in second grade there was this boy in my class who had to get to the bathroom and my teacher who was very nasty ( she called us dumb) would not let him go. so he sat in his chair and peed his pants then she grabbed him by the arm and started calling him names so he started screaming and kicking her laughing laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
messed Thats a little disturbing Raven, if a teacher at my sxhool did that then they would probably go to Jail.

Crap Bag

§pearhead
no don't tell me you've never had the "naked at school" one. I think pretty much every one's had that at least once in their life erm

just_guy
not me not yet anyway

el_barto
ITS A STUPID THREAD ABOUT A STUPID DREAM! eek!! wow!

§pearhead
laughing out loud omg, i think i just woke the house with that laugh embarrasment

Freddy_vs_Jason
I had a dream that I was at school with my top off. And I wasn't wearing a Bra either!! all the guys kept steering at me....it was creepy.

el_barto
no expression i bet they were sick to their stomacks

el_barto
stick out tongue

Freddy_vs_Jason
mad

el_barto
i think your wonderful too big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
shifty

§pearhead
silly people stick out tongue

Freddy_vs_Jason
big grin

LeAtHerRFace
Smart dream. big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
Next time that bastard science teacher messes with me in my dreams I'll pop him one so help me god!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.