Krona vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I know another vs thread, but both of them has beaten Galactus. So I would go with Krona.

JuggernautFan
thanos at an optimal level of power couldn't beat galactus

LeAtHerRFace
Well... he did.

JuggernautFan
he beat him with the infinity gauntlet. not running at his normal level of power.

norrin radd
true, very true

Magee
lol yea. And err leatherface i think u should stop making these threads with out enough facts based on both the opponents wink . But to the topic at hand. Thanos would deffinatley win with the infinty gauntlet as he usualy would. But without it Krona would probably beat him. I dont know two much about him but i remember him beating on Galactus then leaving the grandmaster for dead then tried to squish the JLA world in to the Avengers in the recent JLA/Avengers cross over. But the last issue isnt finished as George Perez has got some sort of hand problem from the ABSOLEUTLY FANTAStIC issue cover on 37 so its taking longer, should be done by issue 40. So anyway lol, yea i would deffo go with Krona, as much as i love Thanos sad

eleveninches
WHich krona??
THe one from JLAvengers or the oan who created the antimatter universe and became entropy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.