Sofie and her Mutilations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I Love Sirius
Does anyone know what other mutilations the Bride did to Sofie? Obviously she cut off her arm, but does anyone know if she cut off other parts of her body?

G0053m4n
You might think her legs are gone because she i seen at the end of KB1 to be in a wheelchair...

killthesunlight
if you watch while shes rolling down the hill she still has all her limbs, aside from the missing arm.

SaTsuJiN
she may have cut off a finger or toe.. camera wasnt close enough to show whether or not she lost a few

killthesunlight
but you figure since she complied really fast that she didnt loose much.

Myth
It never showed how fast she complied though.

WindDancer
I like Sofie a lot. I wonder if her arm was ever re-attached.

Ice Mario
It's not likely that the bride took Sophie's arm with her. However, we can just assume that her hand or just fingers and thumbs were cut off when the bride asks for her other arm.

whatshisface
if i were sophie, i would pretty much tell beatrix what she wanted to know. i'm not gonna lose anything else if i know myself that i'm gonna cave. why sacrifice something that i'll "definitely miss"?

Myth
I like to imagine that all four of her limbs are now gone big grin.

roundisfunny
Does that mean her new name is "sofa"?

I Love Sirius
The reason I asked about Sofie and her mutilations is because there is a rumor out there (and I'm only going to say rumor because I'm not sure if QT has confirmed anything) that Tarantino will make Kill Bill 3. Supposedly, Sofie will have all of Bill's money, and she is going to train Nikki Green (Vernita Green's daughter) and she will supposedly go after the Bride. Now how the heck can Sofie train Nikki, if she has at least an arm missing? That is the reason for my mutilations question. If she's missing legs or whatever, how can she herself train Nikki? wink

Aerosin
i think it was just her arm...she threatened to cut off more, but im sure sophie told her where everyone was

Myth
Mabybe what they meant was: she'll have Nikki trained by using the money to hire a trainer. I don't think that Sofie is suppose to be the best fighter anyway so why would she be the one to train Nikki?

whatshisface
laughing have you seen the oblongs? it's a family that lives above a toxic waste dump. the guy's voice was will ferrel.

Ice Mario
If you watch the Japanese version you will see that they show her other arm being chopped off from within the boot/trunk of the car.

Cowboyography
How about Elle, her and Sophie could start a whole new organization. Call themselves the Crazy Incompletes or something and then train Green's Daughter!

WindDancer
That would be a cool plot for a possible KB sequel:

Beatrix daughter BB fighting against Nikki

If Nikki get's train by Sofie she might get help from a blind Elle Drive

Ice Mario
Here's some shots from the Jap DVD of Sophie's other arm going.

rarewitchproject.com/images/thebin/killbill/kb1j_017.jpg

Ice Mario
Here's some shots from the Jap DVD of Sophie's other arm going.

rarewitchproject.com/images/thebin/killbill/kb1j_017.jpg
rarewitchproject.com/images/thebin/killbill/kb1j_018.jpg
rarewitchproject.com/images/thebin/killbill/kb1j_019.jpg
rarewitchproject.com/images/thebin/killbill/kb1j_020.jpg

Myth
YES! That is awesome. I can't wait till special edition so we get cut scenes. HURRAY!

sauron
the forse, use she will

I Love Sirius
Thanks Ice Mario! These images are awesome. Now we know for sure that her other arm was cut off! Thanks!

killthesunlight
maybe sofie will just provide the money for nikki, kinda like bill did to the bride, he didnt really train her, just helped her get trained

Myth
My thoughts exactly.

Altar[1stONE]
That would be cool if sofie came back with a sword for an arm. Like that samurai based off that anime book and video game. She has a fake arm then pulls it off to reveal a blade and fights beatrix.

I Love Sirius
blink OMG. I think that is too......Ash, from Evil Dead, aka Army of Darkness...........HAHAHAHA!

Lord Soth
laughing Ahhhhh, Sofie

Myth
I didn't notice this before but in we could have known the answer to her mutilations before if we just watched as she is thrown down the hill to the hospital. As she rolls, you can see that she has no arms but has both legs.

jtpimp_24r
Sofie loses both of her arms in Vol. 1. If you read one of the Tarantino interview (can't remember which) he talks about a possible Volume 3 and he say "she will be raised by Sofie, no arms and all" hope that clears things up

CSI:Grissim
ok i cant believe this when posting bloody pics of kill bill to it in the "bloody graphic kill bill pics" thread

sarahvma
Well.. I imagine after the loss of her second arm, she was pretty much willing to comply. If you read the original script, though, you can see that the Bride was supposed to have used a truth serum on Sofie... so maybe she cuts off a lot in the Japanese version, and then gets frustrated and just injects her?

Pai Mei
In the house of Blue Leaves she told every one that their limbs were hers and to leave them.
I don't think she gave sophie her limb and rolled her down the hill

Whats the japanese version I hear about?

sarahvma
lol - that's a funny image. "Hey, Sof - sorry about the arm thing - here, you can have it back... maybe, like, have it bronzed or something. Okay - roll time!"

I Love Sirius
laughing That's a good one!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.