Fight Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
OK, the part where "Jack" (the character who Edward Norton plays, who we never find out his name) is going to get his balls cut off for trying to stop Fight Club on the bus... remember that? OK. good.

Now, WHAT HAPPENS?

I know he doesn't get his balls cut off, but what happens between jumping out the window and him waking up, balls intact?

ElectricBugaloo
no one?

StinkFist462
.. more details ...

Ikobe
meh... don't remember. I could go and find my copy and look if anyone's really that bothered...

ElectricBugaloo
you don't remember that part? near the end of the book, when Jack is on the bus, and realizes it is a bus full of Project Mayhem people. It is right after he kills his boss.

Ikobe
haven't read it in months, mate. (:

StinkFist462
still reading it

Myth
Just got the hardback version of this book for my birthday. Its autographed smile
Apparently the author lives very near to my house.

RedAlertv2
Whoa? A Fight Club book? I must look into this...

Wolfie
Great book. The movie followed it very closely. I don't recall the bus scene though, sorry.

By the way, it's Joe, not Jack, in the book. stick out tongue

RedAlertv2
Just bought and read the book. Unfortunately, I too am kind of unclear as to what happened. I plan on rereading it soon so Ill try and give some better input.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.