Programming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxphreakxx
Since the machines 'grow' the humans... and the humans are made up of mechanical 'holes' is it safe to say thet their mind has been altered to sustain the matrix programming... ie has it been programmed to accept it?
If this is true it answers how smith takes over bane.. he reprograms his brain...

If this is true.. is it then possible to create a 'human' with a machine mind.. ie neo.. which can destroy squiddies and connect wirelessley to the matrix?

Because if the machines make the humans... and there is a recurring problem in creation (the anomalie) could it be explained by a different mind setup or.. a partially mecha brain?

whatshisface
the machines cannot program human brains. the humans accepted the program because they were given a choice-- to reject the matrix or accept the matrix-- even if it was in a near unconscious level, as told by the architect. 1% rejected the program while 99% accepted it. in bane's case, smith forced himself upon him. think of smith as a virus and bane's mind was the computer.

a machine mind? a human with "artificial intelligence"? i think not. neo was able to stop the sentinels because he himself was connected to the source via the anomaly code (as explained by the oracle).

i'm having trouble understanding the 3rd part of your querry. perhaps if you could rephrase it...

JediHDM
he's not far from what i am thinking, actually...but they don't 'program' the humans...they genetically engineer them...this way, they can make them resistant to disease, and make their bodies accept the machinery, so they aren't constantly trying to get rid of the foreign substances. I do think the machines genetically manipulate them.

Numo
Humans are grown, yes. But i don't think that their brains are altered in order to accept the program. Otherwise what be the point of redesigning the matrix after humans had originally rejected the program, to better reflect their varying grotesqueries.

xxphreakxx
but wouldnt they have to alter thier mind with machine parts for the plugs in their heads?

Lil Seraph
But if they dont accept the matrix don't they get flushed.

Numo
Interesting idea, if I understand you correctly, humans accepting the program is like Darwin's theory of natural selection.

TheOne101
who is darwin and what is his theory?

whatshisface
survival of the fittest... i think.

whatshisface
i'm pretty sure the matrix gives them some sort of "accident", a heart attack maybe, before they get in contact with the rebels or before the rebels could get to them.

TheOne101
why ddnt they do that to neo?

whatshisface
trinity got to him first. plus the machines wanted to use neo to get to morpheus so they can attempt to take access code to zion's main frame from morpheus.

Shape Shifter
I think to that a person who is starting to have questions about the matrix has some sort of idea that it isnt all real. therefore it's a lot harder to track them down (everyone in the matrix has some sort of code, dna sequence that makes them unique from everyone else). i know this might not make a lotta sense but put it this way, when i read a book and someone talks to me a part of my brain registers taht theres a person there and talking to me and i answer in monosyllables (ius that the right word?) they'll say something and i'll answer in a yes or no fashion. but then if I'm really getting into the book and someone talks to me its like i dont even realise that they're there.

Me really into book = someone who has been unplugged, no one or nothing (in the matrix) can get through to them unless they put down the book and pay attention.

just starting to read = someone who knows something is going on, but cant quyite put their finger on it. this person is still connected to the matrix, but they will only respond halfheartedly to the programming.

TheOne101
ooooooo ok ok i get it now that clears things up a lot. thanks bro

sum1butno1
I still don't get what Lil Seraph was saying...

JediHDM
i think they were refering to the fact that they get flushed out of the pods...so they die if there isn't someone there to save them.

sum1butno1
Ohhhh rigghhhtt. I can't believe I couldn't figure that out. Thanks for that! laughing

But that's why they had to trace his location before he woke up. It was the humans that freed him, so I think that the machines would just have the Agents kill him if they found out how important he was (Morpheus said that, didn't he?).

xxphreakxx
but when they want to learn something new... arent they loading a program in their mind

whatshisface
yes, same as learning to walk or talk or read. only they do it in hyper speed short cuts by directly putting the info into the brain.

Shape Shifter
that'd be cool...imagine how much time i could have had not being in schoolsad

TheOne101
imagine how much time everyone would have if they werent in school.

school sucks...

Shape Shifter
actually for me that would be didn't have to be at school (as in past tense) hahaha

xxphreakxx
exactly.. they put it into the brain by using a brain augmentation.. which alters the brain and changes how it should be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.