more about dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ben'sAngel
Has anyone been between being totally asleep, and awake, but you hear a voice call your name REALLY LOUD and you nearly jump out of bed?

Crap Bag
yes

Korri
no but i have a funny story about someone i know.

they were on a trip with the school and when the teacher came into their room they were alseep. The teacher nudged them and the sat up and said "Pass the selotape please mummy" and went back to sleep

laughing lmao

realworlddreams
wuts selotape?

drunk_nazgul
Hey, I have weird dreams all the time. The last dream I had was confusing... and I don't remember it. I usually wake up 2 seconds before my alarm goes off, so I'm sure an otherworldly being has been talking to me.

Freddy_vs_Jason
My brother is a dream researcher, he's an expert on them.

drunk_nazgul
That sounds like a cool thing to do!

Ben'sAngel
Hmmm...seems like there's only one other person that this has happened to so far...

I wonder what it means...

Darth Revan
I've had that happen only it wasn't very loud... Just like somebody came into my room and was trying to wake me up without being too mean or something

§pearhead
I fall asleep when the radio's on, so oftentimes I'll hear the song, but it's kinda warped or distorted laughing out loud messed im weird.

SumWatTwisted
yes

LanceWindu
I've had that happen many times before.

One time a song was on and it sounded perfectly clear, except in the dream I was the one singing it, not the person who really does.

Crash Overload
HA! it already happened to me...

During the week i have to get up at 7:00 am... so one day a couple of months ago I decied to sleep in for 15 minutes... but all of a Sudden I hear Adrienne's voice as thought she was rigth beseids me say "FRED! Wake up! Your Going to Be late!" So I stand up in bed, check the time (&:31) And respound by saying "OH! Thanks Adrienne!" Then I looked around and realized i was alone...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.