Er

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i_love_keanu
Does anyone watch ER?
I think its really good but I live in the UK so I am behind everyone in the US AND I don't have E4 so I am even behind some people in the UK!!!

I would like to know that I'm not the only person who is obsesed with ER!!

Asami
I only started watching it last Weds, the very FIRST er episode I'd ever seen and it was suprisingly good! I just watched it earlier tonight as wel

ash007
indeed so did i

Abey is now a doctor

i_love_keanu
Cool....I'm glad that someone from the UK has joined this post as most people are american so are way ahead of us!

Piggle Humsy
Man I was starting to think there wasn't an ER thread in here... Thank god..Well I'm from the U.K aswell and also don't have E4 so I'm on par with you 'i_love_keanu' And firstly can I say.....

And Just incase someone doesn't know this yet....
THEY KILLED ROMANO!!!!! eek! confused eekshocking

That was a shocker!

I can't wait till next weeks episode.

Please can people who are ahead of me put any huge news in spoiler tags as so not to ruin it for me and others! Thanks wink

Piggle one eye
x x x x

HannaBananabal
I got into E.R. when I hurt my back... I don't know why... here I am, with a HURT BACK, and watching a show about a hospital!

I hate watching them put needles in someone...

i_love_keanu
I started watching ER when there was nothing else on the TV, it looked intresting so I watched that episode then I HAD to watch the next one!

Ranano was mean but I still felt sorry for him when they killed him because he really loved Corday but she just ignored him and started to go out with other people, knowing how he felt about her. I think that was mean, she didn't even talk to him!!!!

Devalion
I like it. Especially da 1 i saw last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCElite
pretty impressive helicopter crash carter needs to cut his beard tho.

i_love_keanu
''carter needs to cut his beard tho'' MCElite
I agree with u, he also needs to cut his hair!!!
(and dump that other girl and get back with Abby again!!)love

Piggle Humsy
Yeh Carters looking a bit rough and his story line at the mo isn't all that interesting.

Piggle one eye
x x x x

Piggle Humsy
Actually after the last ep I was like "oooooh"!!
I can't wait til abbey finds out! lol
Just please please shave Carter!

Piggle one eye
x x x x

MCElite
Na i think its a pretty borin storey line too carter for abbey nd kovach 4 mum nurse lady

i_love_keanu
Yeah...i think that when Carters girlfriend finds out that Lukas going back to Africa she will go to, Abby will admit she wants a child so he will get back with her after a while once she has been by herself for a while and upset because everyone else is going out with someone else. Neela will end up with Gallant, Pratt will end up with Gallants sister and Susan has Chuck!

Piggle Humsy
Aww yeh I love susan and chuck together! They're so sweet! I almost blubbed when she thought he was dead and then he showed up and then he calapsed again! That was good! yes

Piggle one eye
x x x x

i_love_keanu
Yeah....someone really should tell Neela about who everyones going out with, she went and got Susan when Chuck needed to be operated on. Also I think it was mean when Sam said to Luka that he wouldn't know how to raise a family, that was mean!!!!

MCElite
Yay everyone loves Lucka so im confused is carrie a lesbian or is she just being a lesbian cos no other guy will go out with her

i_love_keanu
Npe...she is a leabian, she is going out with Sandy Lopez, a firefighter!

Piggle Humsy
Oooh yeh Goran Visnjic (Luka) is Lovely! He was in 'Practical Magic' too playing Nicole Kidmans b/f.
I hope sam finds out about luka losing his family and feels very guilty!
Also I like the relationship luka has with her son. The kids good!

Piggle one eye
x x x x

i_love_keanu
I like Luka 2...he has been through alot! he should get together with Sam, they r really good together, and he has a good relationship with her son!
I haven't seen that, Noah Whyle(Carter) is in Donnie Darko!
have you seen it?

Piggle Humsy
Yeh I love Donnie Darko.. it's in my list of fave movies in my profile but then so are alot of others! laughing
Im looking forward to tonights episode. big grin

Piggle one eye
x x x x

i_love_keanu
yep...I used to like Carter but I think what he has done to Aby is really mean!!! i cant beleve there's only about 2 episodes left of this series!!!!:'(

i_love_keanu
Ok....sorry I was wrong!!! there are more than a few episodes left!!! Sorry!!!

ElectricBugaloo
good episode

Korri
what nosebag?? that nosebag??

i_love_keanu
its finnished now!!!
and Alex Kingston is leaving!!!

Shadow_King
So anyone gonna watch the series finale this week??

BruceSkywalker
I have watched ER its entire run, great show..

Originally posted by Shadow_King
So anyone gonna watch the series finale this week??

I am

Shadow_King
i kinda took a long break after carter left, but came back to see the last season.

BruceSkywalker
i kinda took a long break after carter left, but came back to see the last season.

Carter was an excellent character

Shadow_King
Ya, I agree. Can't believe ER is gonna be ending soon, it could've gone a couple of more seasons, but they need a better cast I think.

BruceSkywalker
Ya, I agree. Can't believe ER is gonna be ending soon, it could've gone a couple of more seasons, but they need a better cast I think.

as well as better stories to tell

BruceSkywalker

as well as better stories to tell

Shadow_King
Out of the 15 seasons, which episodes would you say are your favourite... I know there are a lot, One of my favourites would have to be in season 4 where they have to evacuate the ER because of patients contaminated with some sort of chemical, and it leads to Carter having to take over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.