I'm leaving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I'm really sorry, but I just can't give the amount of hours to KMC that I used to. I need to start studying for my summer exams, I have coursework for all my subjects, and the work level is going to continue to rise. I don't know how often I'll be able to get on, but I should think the max will be about once a week, to answer my emails and PMs.

I cannot stress how sorry I am. I don't want to leave, but I have to if I'm going to find the time to get decent grades. I will be back full time in July, as my last exam is 30th June.

Be nice to each other, and please welcome your new Mod if or when you get one.

All I can say is that I'm sorry, and I hope you'll all remember me in July.

Unicor777
We will wait for you !

pixie1
sad
good luke with your exsams

Aqua
dont worry ill take over for u!!

RebelPhoenix
Hey now, there's no need to apologise smile

It's totally understandable and the right thing to do to put your exams and coursework first especially when it's the end of year stuff which is always important. You just concentrate on that and good luck!

We'll try our best to behave wink

big gay kirk
see you later.... and good luck with the exams!!

Elondra
Hey good luck with your exams.I'm sure you'll get excellent grades.

I better get on with my revision.my exams are in 3 weeks and I haven't even started yetsad

tigress
good luck phoe i fope you get the grades you want iam sure you will see you in july hunny big grin

danis4ever
Hey! Good Luck... Studies comes first before anything else.... Good Luck and Always Take care!

tassie
aww sad We need a mod!

but, good luck Phoe!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep good luck from me again People seem 2 care more in dis forum In da other 1 only 3 people said Good Luck How Rude

*Georgina_A*
Good luck Phoe smile see you in July big grin

frootlooplucy
NO!!! WE NEEDS YOU PHOE!!!

But I spose we have to let you go sometime... *wipes away a tear*
Good luckbig grin see you in Julywink

sauron
bye phoe, i dont post much in here
but i know you from lotr and some PMs and msn

and you rock girl

been good geting to know you
but i suppose its best you leave now for your grades, and when you come back i will be here waiting stick out tongue

as i will have been made HP mod, then Lotr mod, then mod for the movie forums, then mod for movie discussion and movie forums
then mod of games and TV
then mod of the OTF
then GDF

then head admin

but not till next july of course stick out tongue

crazy_c
lol, good luck

sauron
wow another pheonix elite member
you guys are multiplying!
casey made whole new religion stick out tongue
hope shes alright

crazy_c
me too. sad I got confused with all the names she had tho wacko

eezy45
Have a good time Phoe!
And good luck!
We will not forget you, no, preciousssss, we won't

xox

sauron
white lady
spookey
pheonix chii smile

she rocks, i hope she is ok

pip-foot
buh bye Phoe!!!!!!! I will miss you bunches!!!!! get good grades and come back in July!!!!!!!!! smile i dont come in here much, but i know you from RPGing and will miss you SOoooooooooo mcuh!

@sauron, wait, so white lady and sppooky and casey are all the same person!!!!! I tottally didnt know!!!!! I just though she was someone i didnt know!!!!!!! I am so upset now!!!!!! i actually know her sad I hope she's ok!!!

Tonks
Phoe Dont go. We all want you here. We will welcome you back with open arms! no

And Good luck with Exams. reading smart :tears:

BarmyBrummie
Bye bye sad

Trickster
I know I'm a bit late 'n' all but Good luck, exams suck!

airangel429
Phoe if you need me and Raz says okie then I'll cover HP for you while your gone and you can have it back after exams! big grin I am back modding POTC fulltime now and I owe you anyways for helping me when my PC was down. big grin

*hugs*

Laviera_j
AIRANGEL! Where have you been? I knew your comp was down and I missed ya!!!!

Welcome back hon!

Polly
no No Phoe! Don't go!

When will you be back?!

airangel
She'll be back..she's just taking a break for school so she can keep her grades up! big grin

tigress
thankyou for helping stop that bashing most appreciated

Phoenix
I'm back! but only for the weekend... sad I have all my work done for this week, just two essays to do, and they won't take me long!! big grin

*Georgina_A*
eek! Welcome back Phoe big grin

Phoenix
big grin *hugs*

*Georgina_A*
*hugs back* I'm so happy you're back smile big grin

Phoenix
pretty much done with, you all know whats happnin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.