Ten bucks says Bush don't win!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I am betting ten dollars to each of you that George Bush will not win the presidency of the United States Of America. In fact, he will not only lose, but I predict he will explode, on election day, as in . . . his head will explode because he is a monkey. A monkey with dynomite in his brain!

M®$ L¿ÑK
laughing out loud

((btw, it's Dynamite...........))

M®$ L¿ÑK
*bets $20 that TH is wrong. Wronger than he has ever been before*

*knows the grammar in the above sentence is incorrect*

*doesn't care*

Tired Hiker
Hah! Syren, you can't fool me! I know it's you! laughing out loud

M®$ L¿ÑK
clap

You are a genius smart

no expression

Tired Hiker
Actually, it was your IP address that gave it away! laughing out loud

M®$ L¿ÑK
FFS, TH, I'm not trying to hide my identity, ok?

I have nothing to hide. I am monogamous now.

cry

Holy shit, I can't do it...........

Crap Bag
Bush'll lose since most ppl are tired of him not focusing on the problems in the us and i stead in Iraq

Tired Hiker
No, I totally know that you are not trying to hide. It's all good. I'm a raging lunatic! yes bunny

Tired Hiker
Yeah, Bush is a real ****.

Tired Hiker
he's a real cun*t!

M®$ L¿ÑK
*whistles*

Get LTA being all brainy like..........

*does cheerleading style dance*

Gimme an A!

Gimme a T!

Gimme an L!

Whaddaya got??

Um........ CASH MACHINE??

Captain~Kool
How much is 10$ in UK pounds? Just curious.

M®$ L¿ÑK
*slaps TH upside the head*

You little bugger, I suggest you take that back!!!

M®$ L¿ÑK

Crap Bag
hes a tnuc. that better Syren

M®$ L¿ÑK

M®$ L¿ÑK
*slaps the insubordinate money machine upside the head for being a smartass*

No.

Crap Bag
looks like i squirted something on ya when ya slapped me... stick out tongue

*runs away*

Darth Revan
war

speiderman
Bush has the IQ of a rock. I am sure Cheney would be president based on how much he influences decisions that are made. I can't believe people actually want Bush to win. He is the most inept president in history. He turned a surplus into a budget deficit. He was against a department of Homeland Security before people in Congress convinced him it was a good idea.

Plus he would only testify in front of the 9-11 comission if Vice President Cheney was by his side. I put my money on Kerry winning the election.

Matrix_man
meh....phuck bush

bush is just another word for twaat..i vote for TH instead!!! big grin

Syren
eek!

You think I'm going to win the election speiderman???

What the f**k?

I didn't know I'd entered........

*goes to search for people who came out on my last drunken endeavour*

Gotta find out what we actually got up to.

I've got a funny feeling I entered an election.

And by the way, MM, why am I not on your sig?? Hmm? Hmm?

JediHDM
i am 99% sure that Bush will win the election, despite all the bad hype right now...and you can bet i'll be voting for him. wink

Darth Revan
Damn republicans... fyou furious

Sorry Jedi, I couldn't resist using those guys stick out tongue wink

Raventheonly
War made the US

Tired Hiker
But it was a different kind of war. It was a war based on freedom and justice, not oil and the false assumption that terrorism can be stopped.

speiderman
False pretenses. Right on Tired Hiker.

The only reason we went to war was because Bush had a grudge on Saddam since day 1 when he was in office. Rumsfield wanted to bomb Iraq on Sept. 11th even though the hikjackers were from Saudi Arabia.

Raventheonly
Dude his murder of innocent is enough... i'm srry that were not in korea or iran right now.... this war was for brownie points rather.... and where's the oil lol.... Kuwaits got the oil ... we are killing the terrorists... and there showing there weakness by turning and taking prisoners rather then concentrating on a one on one with our troops

Darth Revan
We're killing more innocent people than terrorists... In fact, I have yet to hear anybody specifically say that they've killed a terrorist... And the US was, for a long time, on good terms with Saddam. Then he decided to steal some more oil. That made us mad. Real mad.

And the thing about the terrorists being "weak"... That's not weak, ask me, that's pretty damn smart. And it really doesn't make any difference, because, like I said before, we're killing a lot of civilians, too. Terrorists aren't cowards, for the last time. They just fight smarter, and we're too proud and stupid to admit it. Would you fly a plane into a building? Didn't think so.

Raventheonly
They don't report enemy deaths because it sounds like were trying to soften our losses... a trick learned from veitnam...

Thats why we use munitions... far more cost effective.... terror is a weapon that the weak use to try and intimidate the strong with because they lack the reasources... they are reasourceful... thats about it...

Saddam was the enemy of our enemy... just like the taliban were the enemy of our enemy... quite cunning you know...

Darth Revan
Yeah, so why the hell did Bush try and make people think that Saddam was harboring terrorists? Anybody who does a little studying on the history of the area will find that Saddam HATES the Taliban.

The Force
...Go bush, twaat, cun.t or whatever rock

*throws rock at kerry* stick out tongue

Syren
*dodges rock and throws half-eaten peanut butter sandwich at John*

whistle

Matrix_man
happy syren? big grinstick out tongue

The Force
I meant John kerry, sorry kerry big grin *eats sandwich*

Darth Revan
whoa... Force threw a rock at Kerry, then Syren threw a sandwich at him... tough break Johnny K sad

*snipes Bush* *with a water gun* stick out tongue

JediHDM
*bombs Darth Revan* *with a water balloon*

Raventheonly
Taliban is of course a rival government of religous fundimentalists... Sadam hates religion.... he wanted to use the third largest army in the world to take the arab world... the would have eventually got in his way... thats why he hated the Iranian fundamentalists.... which we origionally supported his fight against, because we thought they were a bigger terrorist then him at the time.

Kaleanae
The US has a monkey for president messed

Raventheonly
A monkry is better then a tyrant... especially a monkey who has at least a bit of morals.... instead of a monkey that throws his honor over a fence for hippies.

Syren
Yeah!!

Force Syren for President!

speiderman
John Kerry threw his ribbons over the fence not his medals. And he served in Vietnam for 3 months then went back voluntarily for another tour of duty. He can do what he wants with his medals.

Quite frankly Bush was getting stoned while Kerry was off fighting in Vietnam. The President admitted to an early drug problem while in office as Governor of Texas.

Rogue Jedi
20 bucks says i could care less.

JediHDM
fifty bucks says i wouldn't vote for a liberal even if the other candidate was a monkey

Rogue Jedi
100 says i wont vote at all.

JediHDM
200 says i lose this bet

j/k...but anyway, i really have nothing against Bush...even though my friends try to compell me otherwise.

Rogue Jedi
my money is on Tired Hiker. He's the goods! I want to be just like him. big grin

The Force
my money is on me and syren, syren can be my first lady big grin

Syren
^Yup^

yes

JediHDM
Can i be vice president? shifty

Linkalicious
Gimme my 10 bucks now, Bush is going to win it again...much to the dismay of non US citizens everywhere.

clavis9495
raver Ill be the advisor

JediHDM
advisor of what? everything?

Syren
So, I'm the First Lady of Forcizzle the President. Our Advisor is Clavis and Link is the guy who says what no-one wants to hear but is guaranteed to be right. He'll be the actual President then. no expression

NyC-gUrL
Ill be the presidents mistress evil face

Raz Jr
I'll just dos about until someone gives me a job happy

NyC-gUrL
eek! youre vice-pres of Livland!!! eek!

Raz Jr
I know, but the prez treats me like her slave, so I'm looking for different work smile

NyC-gUrL
confused

Raz Jr
confused

NyC-gUrL
eek! COOKIE?

Raz Jr
please yes

NyC-gUrL
how'bout no you crazy british bastard stick out tongue

Raz Jr
fine sad

NyC-gUrL
cry *gives spence her LAST cookie*

Raz Jr
no you can have your last one yes

Trinity_Matrix
I sure as hell hope Bush doesn't win...and I know for sure I'm not voting for the monkey with an IQ of a rock!!!

Syren
*jumps out the way of Trin's claws*

Ouchie!

confused

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud

I'm very much a liberal, and having just turned 18 in time for this election...very glad I can vote now.

Darth Revan
hey no fair sad

I can't vote for two more years sad

Unless I lie and pretend to be eighteen like that b!tch Anne Coulter did shifty

Creechuur
Hmmm, very liberal and 18...why doesn't that surprise me? No offense, I was an idealistic lib too until I got a clue a few years back.

The only way Bush Dubya won't win is if the Dems accept that Kerry is a wafflehouse joke and admit they picked the wrong guy to put out front. They dont have much time to rustle up a new candidate, but thats their only chance.

Its not like Bush is great, but I'll pick the devil I know.

Darth Revan
Kerry is not a wafflehouse joke... He knows how to talk, and he's not afraid to get back at Bush for all the crap he throws at him.

And, no matter what you think, you don't know Bush. I doubt anybody will ever know the real Bush.

The Force
rock wait then won't i be pulling a bill clinton, if syren is my first lady? blink

Aw screw it, that just means i get 2 women evil face

NyC-gUrL
DONT YOU COMPARE ME TO MONICA LEWINSKY!! mad mad

she ugly sick

burlyman
shes adorable no expression

Syren
Force, feel free to have Liv as your mistress, it is my preferred position ((no, not on my knees you sick buggers)), but as I'm First Lady I'd like to think you have a Hottie as your tart big grin

If I was you I sooooo would drool

The Force
messed i'm not babe, i swear smile besides he was cheating and i'm not big grin
and syren, your hot, just know that
And you to liv thumb up

Syren
Ah, but Force, how do you know that??

I could be bald, with a beer gut and a warty nose.

But I'm not.

Honest no expression

NyC-gUrL
happy thanks

The Force
well you act just as sexy as the girl in your sig whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.