Errr...CONAN!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LOTRLUVR
Last night I was watching Conan.IT was a repeat,I could tell because he had said that the Oscars were this Sunday.Anyways,he was making fun of nominees,LOTR was one of them.

I am sitting there going "C'mon please be a Pippin love scene..." because I haven't seen ROTK in soooo long (lol) and I really wanted to see Pippin again in the movies(even though he is hanging all over my walls...).So finally Conan gets to LOTR and it just so happens to be the scene were Pippin love ,Gandalf,and Merry are in the stables and Gandalf and Pippin love are just about to leave for Minas Tirith.I'm sitting there watching thinking it is so sad and waiting for May 25 to roll around so I can go out and buy the DVD when Gandalf and Pippin love ride away and "Who Let the Dogs Out?" comes on.

HE was making fun of it for being nominated for Best Score and he didn't think the music fit in well with the scene.ERRRR!!!!I really liked that scene to,lol....

I am keeping up my tradition and apologizing if there is another thread like this one.....Not like it matters because this one won't last long....None of my threads ever do. big grin

sauron
messed i get the feeling...you have some pent up anger against pippin stick out tonguewink

i love people taking the piss outta lotr if done correctly (http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/trilogy.html)
it can be hilarious

it either has to be classy lol, or one of those ones where you think 'he has to be doing this on purpose...he cant be THAT stupid...can he?'

Thorondor
you're the pro at taking the biscuit outta lotr thought aint ya sauron wink with you scripts big grin

sauron
lol read the link above

im not a patch on those guys

genious

'HIS FEET ARE THE SIZE OF CASTLES'

Thorondor
i thought the argonath were cool smile

Thorondor
*wants to see a celebrity deathmatch with LoTR, Matrix and Star Wars stick out tongue*

sauron
so how did he make fun of it, the funny way, or the way where they act like they know nothing and its funny as hell

Thorondor
lol LoTR so one cause quantity so doesn't count stick out tongue and Lucas has had like 30 years odds to make sequels and hes just started stick out tongue

(waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic lol)

Camellia
I thought you were talking about Conan as in the Arnie film there for a second! stick out tongue

sauron
lol so did i! stick out tongue

hehe would be cool

*balrog appears*

frodo: eek!
*arnie appears in gandalf suit*
come with me if you want to live

LOTRLUVR
Anger against Pippin love ?What? Pippin is the best character...The whole story is about Pippin and some guys following him around you know...lol

I'm going to go read the link now...

LOTRLUVR
LOL I loved the Frodo afro thing.

Then I clicked on 50 reasons why LOTR sucks and this guy doesn't know what he is talking about...It is almost funny how little he knows about what he is saying big grin

sauron
he is joking you know smile

messing around lol i think its great

LOTRLUVR
Err....I knew that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.