Saurons Appearance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
ok sauron looked nothing like all the pictures you have seen of him this is how he looked

so that eye..was not just what was on barat dur durin the latter third age,,,,,but actually his eye

shadowy_blue
That's kinda cool. Single-lidless eye. He's like a Cyclops. big grin But still, powerful. big grin

Discos
lol a cyclopse!

Perhaps he got an earlier job of being an extra on Austin Powers:Goldemember as the monster with 1 eye!

sauron
that was the spy who shagged me stick out tongue

goes to work on picture of it

sauron
OH MY GOD.....SAURON EMERGES FROM BARAT DUR AFTER THE SEVEN YEAR SIEGE!!!!!

Bloom4ever
lol Sauron big grin what'd we have done if you'd left?

sauron
partied?

sauron
alot, and been happy? and said im glad hes gone?

shadowy_blue
no sad

You always make people laugh at this place. We were sad when you left, Lordy. sad

Anyway, that pic is.....laughing laughing Is that a troll or Sauron or what?! laughing

And that single horn at the top of his head...laughing

Kitoky
A troll wanting to be sauron.

Bloom4ever
quite true...

anaritearbina
so what did he look like before the fall of Numenor?

shadowy_blue
No specific detailed description. All we know is that he assumed a fair appearance and aura. He's wise and fair and mighty that most of the Elves, especially from those in Eregion was deceived by him. (Gil-Galad and Elrond still doubted him over there in Lindon), then later on, he used his fair appearance and flowery statements to brainwash the Numenoreans. big grin Bwahahahahhaha!! big grin big grin big grin

anaritearbina
Hum...I wish we had a better description, but probably no description would be adequit to describe him. oh well. I like the fall of Numenor...almost as much as the story about Eol, but not quite. Favorite quote is..."all roads are now bent" Wrote an entire essay on those five words.

dileno
Sauron: where does the quote come from?

Iirima
Which one?

Iirima
Oh my God, sauron! That's just....

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

stick out tongue

Kitoky
laughing

pip-foot
laughing thats really funny sauron. rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

sauron
lol its the cyclo[ps off simbad!

and thanks bloom4ever stick out tongue no

and erm, its from the book i bought,,,complete tolkien companion

nazgulinthedark
i dont want sauron to be a cyclops, then he'll be....cyclopsy...and ugly

White Lady
is sauron good looking....lol he scares me...sauron why is boromir your avy

nazgulinthedark
http://www.tolkienshop.com/fp1168.jpg

nazgulinthedark
2 eyes! 2 eyes!

sauron
because I LOVE HIM!!!!! he is best in fellowship big grin

and also which sauron...the real one...or me the 'other' real one

sauron
yeah but he was only SUPPOSED to have one

nazgulinthedark
well, i like it better when he has 2!

White Lady
lol you sauron!!! i think you should have a sauron avy to match...it looks well funny...yes i know i have faramir as a sig but thats for the character game im faramir as eowyn was taken and your sauron i believe...nice pool lol

sauron
stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue why thank you

telcontar
mayb he has two eyes on his armour because he thought that nobody wud like him and he wouldn't be allowd to go 2 the annual Mordor Ball if they knew he only had one eye stick out tongue

sauron
what! how can you miss his one eye!! its like 50 fgoot wide lol...ooh you mean when he was human...well in humanish form

wel he ran mordor so no bouncers are gonna move him

nazgulinthedark
laughing

sauron
big grin

i wonder if it hurts when things go through his eye?

orlandoOYEA
laughing A just question, why dont you ask him

nazgulinthedark
no expression i wonder if his eye wears glasses

sauron
no glasses just melted and hot plastic burnt his iris...so he has contacts smile flame retardent ones yes

ash007
but isn't he like can change his form or something

and apperently he was really beautifull just like Lucefer

nazgulinthedark
i have contacts big grin

orlandoOYEA
i have contacts too

sauron
he was a sexy gut yes big grin

but after he ruined numenor and was bodyless...he was so filled with hate he could never again look fair.....which cant be true as he did as annatar...but hey who noticed before this smile

nazgulinthedark
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Smodden
Wasn't sauron supposed to be in physical for in ROTK that would have ruined it...
and yeah would if a bird flew in his eye...(o wait there are no birds in mordor...) ouch!

Camellia
That's what they want you to think! Sauron was planning on releasing his (now corrupted) birds, whilst saying, in the most sinister voice: "Fly, my pretties! Fly!"

But, sadly, the whole destroying of the One Ring ruined Sauron's chances of showing off his new and deadly pets.....*shakes head in sorrow*

Smodden
whoa so the birds fly thru the eye and come out corupted and mutilated and are then evil? cool...

sauron
what if a fell beast went through...ow...or if leggie shot an arrow lol stick out tongue

no if a bird went through then sam and frodo WOULD be having roast chicken in mordor

Smodden
laughing
roast chicken!

Fëanor
It's him...!!! big grin

Exa
lol big grin

and - the "red eye", as said earlier, was definitely only like a metapher, Morgoth is also sometimes (like in the Lay of Leithian) called "Lidless eye" big grin

sauron
well if you read descriptions of sauron 90% of them will say he had a single eye

Exa
Do they? No they dont... they say that his eye overlooked mordor... and that he saw everything... and that he was like a lidless eye when looking through his palantir... but they dont say that there was a glibbery red eye was hanging on baraddur... at least not as clear as Maiar can chose their shapes, their raiments, but there wasnt a real single eye hanging around

sauron
i never said there was....

im talking about on his face....after the downfall of numenor...he went back to ME and couldnt ever take on a fair guise again (even thogh i think he did as annatar) and had a single eye.....

Exa
Really? Whoa i never noticed that yet... why should he only have one eye... u usually dont lose eyes when youre drowned... lol

sauron
well he wasnt only drowned...in fact was he drowned? i would have thought he would have died while the place was falling all over the place.......

and he didnt LOSE an eye....he was just evil...so he couldnt ever look like a hot stuff dark lord again.......so he had to be scary.....which i think a person with a big yellow eye with a pupil thats a pit into nothing would be scary....

ash007
mmmm i c shocking

shaber
Numenor fell into the ABYSS! Of course Sauron would be killed!

I expect he used to be beautiful in the way the Ring was 'beautiful'...

Furius
That would explain why it was possible for isildur to cut his fingers off at the start. Sauron moves his hand so slowly towards him its easy for him to swipe. why was he moving his arm so slowly? bad depth perception, these mono-eyed folk

Thorondor
big grinbig grinbig grinlaughingbig grinbig grinbig grin nice one furius although offensive but still funny nonetheless.

Discos
who said sauron didnt have one eye in the movie, if my theory is right I would of thought sauron was wearing a halmet and that he only had one eye under it....

anyways lol@bird through the eye...

and anyways who said there were no birds in Mordor, whats stopping any bird from leaving say...Gondor and going to Mordor, its not that difficult to get into morder with wings!

sauron
yeah i know i mean you go on the ground you have orcs...but if you fly theres only lightning and fell beats ....roll eyes (sarcastic)

well why have two eye holes if you only have one eye...i think...if he could take his own form....it would have the eye in the middle....but, you know...why have two SMALL holes on either side.....THAT furious is why he moved so slowly stick out tongue he was groping around...he couldnt see

sauron
*cough*

Exa
*scratches head* I am sure I found something interesting new about the speculations on sauron's appearance... but I cannot remember what it was roll eyes (sarcastic) ... any ideas?

sauron
i think in lotr he had actually regeained his body, lots of talk of the black hand, his four fingers...and the whole dark lord sitting on his throne (in a land so dark, where i hae to go, sorry got caught up there with the B-G)

also i dont think thats tolkiens style, if he gets the ring what, theres just a pop and look sauron has a body!......naah dont think so thats the work of rowling stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.