Did you feel it too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
At the end of Freddy vs. Jason where Jason's slowly sinking to the bottom of the lake and Lori throws him his machete they just stand there looking at each other. I don't know if you guys felt it but I felt a certain bond between them, I mean if there wasn't then why did they stand looking at each other for so long? why didn't Lori just drop his machete in and walk off? What do you guys think?

dean7879
i think it is irrevelent

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well remember in the alternate ending Lori was Telling Will that she actually felt sorry for Jason, but I guess it's easier for us girls to pick up on stuff like this. For guys it's probably harder.

chilled monkey
Yes I felt a bond too. After all, Lori tried to help Jason in the dreamscape. Evidently he recognised her and felt some gratitude. Likewise, (as you say) she felt sorry for him.

PissedOffGoalie
noway Jason hates everyone including Lori

dannyh321
Jason as the good guy for once. i liked it.

Freddy_vs_Jason
PIssedoffgoalie, you don't know that, Jason didn't hate his Mum, so he probably felt gratitude towards Lori. When he was drowning he grabbed her hand. You would think someone that hates everyone wouldn't swallow his pride and just let himself drown.

chilled monkey
Freddy vs Jason: I agree. There is some good in everyone. I've always thought that if someone were to show compassion to Jason, he would respond to it.

PissedOffGoalie
he was 11!!!!

and if what you're saying is true would Jason save my life if i helped him?! like give me antidote if Freddy poisned me? (i noe they're not real its just a scenario)

no!!!! he'd just watch me die because he hates everyone!!! he hates Lori he didnt have time to kill her

zombieman
She definately felt sympathy for Jason and saw him as a victim where as Freddy she just saw as evil, obvious i thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.