Happy 4:20!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Does anybody here celebrate 4:20 besides me here? Happy Dance

silver_tears
no, cuz there's very few potheads no expression

Michael Myers 1
Well that sucks. We had cops and weed dogs at our school today haha

Gregory
Why do you celebrate it?

M® $¥®€Ñ
I do and i am...i would have put this thread up myself, but it is completely not appropriate for the subject matter of this site.

M®$ L¿ÑK
Meh, f.uck it........

Smoke weed every day no expression

M®$ L¿ÑK
And Sil, I think you'd be rather surprised hun wink

*now is really going to bed*

I LOVE LINK love

silver_tears
well alcohol is one thing, but not weed nono

M®$ L¿ÑK
For you, perhaps........

Each to their own girl.........

xeous
You're right. If I had to chose one(I do neither), I'd chose weed. A lot less innocent people are killed by people who are high than people who are drunk...

Gregory
Not to be impolite, but ... what the hell are you people talking about?

Agent Elrond
4-20 day has something to do with pot. Why? I don't know.

LanceWindu
4-20 is Hitler's Birthday, and it is also the day that I met my brother in law, before I introduced him to my sister.

The Force
the guys at work told me about 4-20... you guys are stupid

LanceWindu
I remember also that 3 years ago on this date was when I started working at Smith's in Gardnerville NV, and also the day that I met about 6 new friends in the place that I just moved to, and it also snowed that night!

BackFire
Ah yes, 4:20 is certainly a day to celebrate. Hitler - One of the worst human beings who ever lived was born, only to cause the destruction of countless human beings because of his horrid and ridiculous beliefs.

Also, a few dumbass attention whore losers from a little school called columbine shot up a bunch of people for no reason other then their own lameness. After killing 20 or so people, they assured everyone that they were pussies by turning the guns to themselves and pulling the trigger, in order to get out of the punishment that they deserved.

I see no reason to celebrate this day, unless you're a dumbass goth/pothead/attention whore loser who feels the need to validate a very sad day in humanities history.

LanceWindu
I don't celebrate...I just notice the day.

BTW, I think the pussy faces that shot up Columbine killed 14 people, then themselves.

BackFire
I don't recall the actual number, but that sounds about right.

The Force
...and/or like drugs

LanceWindu
Now thinking of Columbine reminds me of that fat guy who directed that film Bowling For Columbine

BackFire
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Boy is he fat.

§pearhead
laughing out loud how something so simple can be so funny, I dunno

And to answer your question, mm1, no...hell no.

whatshisface
i tried it, but i never inhaled... shifty

LanceWindu
Hey!!! Bill "Big Willy" Clinton is whatshisface!!!

SK88728
why would you party about the school shooting?!?!?! (you never said what 4:20, i know five diffrent thigns about today that are anual) but that school thing is sad, we had to practice at school what to do if there was a thingy.

DeNiro
I dont smoke weed so I didnt celebrate I find pot dumb but what ever floats ur boat

M®$ L¿ÑK
D, that was a very fair comment.

BF, don't get so upset by it, no-one's forcing you to celebrate.

BackFire
Idiocy tends to upset me.

M® $¥®€Ñ
what's idiotic?

People "celebrate" 9/11 for the memory...granted it isn't party poppers and streamers...but it is celebrated in memory of those who died. Much like Columbine. As for Hitler...well i'd piss on his grave if i could find the damn thing.

And potheads.....well....potheads will be potheads. It's just an excuse for them to get high. Kinda like St. Patrick's day for drunks...

lil Texiness
He was madman, but he was a genious. Read up on Hitler, he wanted power not distruction. Distruction is what came with the quest for it.

...whos parents had the nerve to accuse Marilyn Manson for thier failure as parents.

Its a historic day, doesnt have to be celebrated, but it should be rememberd. There is nothing idiotic about it. You celebrate thanksgiving day....dont get me started on that!

yerssot
*tries to get lil bit start on thanksgiving day*
what's wrong with that?

lil Texiness
Nothing, nothing....

EDIT: im not getting into this happy

yerssot
lil is a chicken stick out tongue

*thinks of more ways to persuade her*

lil Texiness
*pokes yerss* dont do this to me...

BackFire
Hitler was a moron, he tried to get too much power too quickly in trying to conquer everything all at once. Had he gone about it in a more intelegent way then he could have easily conquered the whole world. It is irrelevent what he wanted, if someone has to destroy a race of people to become powerful then it's better if someone just shoots them in the head when they are a baby. Also, if he was so smart he wouldn't have killed himself like a little pussy.

Yeah yeah, blame the parents over columbine. It's not the parents fault that their kids were little pieces of crap. They were just weak and simply insane. Nobodies fault but their own. Oh no, they got made fun of in school, boo hooo. From their actions after the fact, I bet they deserved it. And if there is a hell, and I go there, I'm going to be sure to kick their asses all over again like the little babies they are.

I have no problem remembering the day. But when it's "celebrated" by a bunch of dumbass potheads and trend following gothics then I'm going to automattically be against them because they suck. Also, I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I go along with it for the great food, but in principal I could care less about the day.

yerssot
I'm a baaaaaaaaad little boy shifty

M® $¥®€Ñ
Hitler was a moron enough to stop Hyperinflation in his country and he was stupid enough to unify his nation. Granted he was demented and his ultimate plan was horrible, but he was still one of the greatest leaders this world has ever known. I doubt anything Hitler could have done would have helped him conquer the world. There were several countries out there that took no part in WWII and i think if everyone recognized him as a threat, then they would have stopped him.

Columbine...i agree with you on. Complete morons. I hope you go to hell just to kick their asses...otherwise i hope you live well in the afterlife.

BackFire
Any good he did is canceled out by the horrible deeds he brought on the world.

That would be like me saying "bush was a good president, he brought america out of debt, even though he dropped bombs on every other country in the world and caused armageddon."

M® $¥®€Ñ
ahhh...now you're prophesizing.

So THAT's what happens when we re-elect him.

(cue audience laughter)

lil Texiness
Destroy a race of people to be powerful? blink No, Jews were no threat to him...they didnt even have their own country..,anti-semetism was simply his ideology, like you have your own idiologies on what to do about overpopulation. Hitler screwd Russia too quickly, that was his problem. He was no more of a moron or a mad man than Stalin was, seeing how 29 million people died under Hitler, and 40 million under stalin. Hitler is same as Bush, its all the same principle, just different situations...
He was a mad man, but one that kept almost every promice to his people.

Damn fecking right its parents fault!!! What kind of sorry exuse for human being blames entertainer for his childrens madness.
It is parents fault! 80% of all murderers have been abused as children by their parents, or have lived in a broken home.

So if you dont care about the principle of celebration fo thanksgiving, which is more moronic than this day could ever be, how can you call celebrating/remembering this day moronic?

BackFire
laughing out loud Is there any doubt?

yerssot
lil, actually he just focused on the jews cause most of them had money and jobs and he needed a person (or "race" to put it in a bad wording) to blaim for the bad economy

lil Texiness
yerss, he didnt only kill jews, he eliminated anyone who wasnt '' pure German''

lil Texiness
Which is kinda hypocritical since he wasnt German himself blink and didnt have blonde hair and blue eyes.

BackFire
"Destroy a race of people to be powerful? No, Jews were no threat to him...they didnt even have their own country..,anti-semetism was simply his ideology, like you have your own idiologies on what to do about overpopulation. Hitler screwd Russia too quickly, that was his problem. He was no more of a moron or a mad man than Stalin was, seeing how 29 million people died under Hitler, and 40 million under stalin. Hitler is same as Bush, its all the same principle, just different situations...
He was a mad man, but one that kept almost every promice to his people. "

Please, my statement on over population was an obvious joke. I wouldn't expect anyone who isn't absolutely insane (as hitler obviously was) to go off and try to fix the population problem by killing a billion people. Hitler, on the other hand, did do this, and like I said, anything good he may have done during his time in leadership is canceled out by the overly horrible things he had done to people because of his stupid idealogy. Bottom line is this, he caused more harm then good in the world. Also, Yeah, bush sucks. You won't get any argument out of me there. Although Bush being shitty doesn't make Hilters actions any less horrific and disgusting.

"Damn fecking right its parents fault!!! What kind of sorry exuse for human being blames entertainer for his childrens madness.
It is parents fault! 80% of all murderers have been abused as children by their parents, or have lived in a broken home."

No, it wasn't the parents faults, it was no ones fault but the little demons who did it. Also, I don't believe these kids were abused in any way, or came froma broken home. If they did then I still don't believe that's a very relevant defense. What about the other 20% that aren't from a broken home, what caused their horrible deeds? Also, if abuse causes kids to grow up and commit horrible acts, then everone who's abused to grow up and do so. It's just an excuse, and a stupid one at that. There is no excuse for the actions of the kids. They were simply insane in the membrain.

Also, no, thanksgiving is not more moronic then this day. Thanksgiving is generally remembered as the day that the Native Americans and the Pilgrams sat and ate food together for the first time in piece. It's remembered for something good that happened, despite the eventual negative outcome. 4:20 on the other hand has no posotive memories for anyone other then skinheads, and goths who think the psychos that killed people at columbine are heroes.

yerssot
yeah, but you were refering to the jews, so I just answered that part

well, he did the same with others, saying they damage the economy
(in La Vitta e Bella there is this example where they say that a sick person costs X lire, and that there are X patients today, so it costs the state x times x to keep them alife)

ArchTheLarry
How did a thread about 4:20 turn intoa discussion about Hitler, a monologue on Holidays, and insane children's problems and who's to blame for them?

lil Texiness
Well i aint reading that! sleepy You try so hard to disagree with me in everything, i cant be bothered to argue further...you have your own thing going i have mine, end of story....

Sango
ummm what is up with 4:20??
ive never heard of it.

yerssot
weedday

ArchTheLarry
me? I was just asking why is it. You wouldnt think something with the title happy 4:20 would have a large discussion about hitler or mas murderers

ArchTheLarry
if you are reffering to me, I wasnt disagreeing with you. Maybe if you did read it, you would understand. No offense intended.

lil Texiness
laughing out loud thats so true!

Talk about missleading titles.

ArchTheLarry
laughing out loud

lil Texiness
I was talking to BackFire, but you all posted before my post.

yerssot
we're just

"better, harder, faster, stronger"

M® $¥®€Ñ
what's so misleading about it? if you knew what events happened on that day, and you've been here more than a week, then you'd know that someone would have to bring up the less pleasant events that occured of 4-20.

I hope all you potheads had a happy holiday!

ArchTheLarry
i c. its just

b4 i have tried so har d to diagree with you... stick out tongue j/p

lil Texiness
I know cool

ArchTheLarry
sorry

BackFire
I don't have to try to disagree with you, using common logic it just sort of happens.

ArchTheLarry
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.