The Ultimate Versus Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gregory
(People who can't take a joke should leave now and save us all a little grief)

Jesus vs. Ressurection Man

I swear, I'm not trying to offend anyone. But I can't be the only person who's thought about this?

http://members.aol.com/JesusImages/imagesJPG/Preacher.JPG

mordamor22
jesus

Wynndar
hahaha...that might be the most caucasian Jesus i have ever seen!

SuperNova
Honestly, I thought there series had been gone forever! I never... God... old times... old times...
Anyways, Im pretty sure ressurection man would win, because of his power.

mordamor22
i dunno who resurection man is and i believe in the power of jesus

SuperNova
Dude.. Jesus was either... A very very very nice man who believed all should be forgivven and he was very mellow...
Or, he was messed up in the head, and didnt realize he was being tortured and destroyed until he was about dead.

No, im not jewish, I bealive in Jesus and stuff, but, Honestly, He was just a guy who died with love for the killer. Sorry, I cant say id be the same, Thats why we worship him today... The whole ressurection thing im a little wavy on... He might have been ressurected in our hearts... but...

Gregory
This was a goofy-ass thread based entirely on the idea that Jesus is known for being resurrected, and Resurrection Man is, well, Ressurection Man. Please don't turn it into a religious fight.

kal-el
JC would beat anyone with pure love.Plus his dad is pretty powerful too.

JuggernautFan
in a sense god is his dad, but i believe in trinity. that jesus, the holy spirit, and "god" are one. so in another sense, jesus is just god in human form.

ZephroCarnelian
I believe that JC was and is God. He wins this one.

Listen to what he said when Peter tried to protect him from the Roman soldiers who were taking him away to be killed...

Mat 26:52 But Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place, for all those who take the sword shall perish by the sword.
Mat 26:53 Or do you think that I cannot now call upon My Father, and He will furnish Me with more than twelve legions of angels?
Mat 26:54 How then would the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must happen thus?"

Gryn Jabar
Ressurection man is published by DC. He loses by default.

SarKastic_OJ
This is the dumbest thread eva, Jesus could beat any and every comic hero mentioned on this forum with little to no effort(Superman/Hulk included)..

Tron
Closing, and we all know why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.