Jackass vs Dirty Sanchez

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
i love em both but i vote for dirty sanchez because they are way more crude and vulgur. the jackass crew wouldnt do half the stuff these nutters do.....i mean putting ya testicles in the pocket of a pool table and have someone wack the poolball at em.OUCH!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
Dirty Sanchez is just....WRONG. No one should go through the stuff they do, i don't think even the jackass crew would do it no I still watch it though big grin

Barbed wire hurdles.....naked stinging nettle rolling......nailing your dick to a plank of wood......naked paintball.....

total metalhead
I've only seen Dirty Sanchez a couple of times, but I'd vote for Jackass anyway, cos as well as doing all the dumb crap they do, Knoxville/Steve O/Dunn/Pontius/Dave England are all genuinely funny guys.

And CKY is better than DS too.

eleveninches
I remember that one. That should never be done sadsadsad

mook
Although Dirty Sanchez wouldnt exsist without Jackass i think Dirty Sanchez is better as it is less restricted by US TV regulations and so has better stunts in it.

Also i like how DS is about 4 guys who you learn loads about whereas Jackass sometimes has random people in it.

vagaryatwill
What is this Dirty Sanchez(I mean, I know what THE dirty sanchez is, but....)? I've never even heard of this show...

Jackass is pretty hilarious, but I think it's played out. I'm assuming this Dirty Sanchez is just an "upgraded" version of Jackass....

total metalhead
Kind of, think Jackass but with a bunch of deranged Welsh pain-junkies that are usually naked and/or drunk.

vagaryatwill
Sold. I'll be checking that out!

dean7879
the dirty sanchez crew are crazy sobs..crazier than jackass members

BarmyBrummie
a whole lot crazier with more nudity, more drunkeness, and a lot of drunken sleepy antics with pancho yes

Asami
I prefer jackass. Playing silly whilst naked just isn't funny

dean7879
i think it is hilarious

chops
iv seen dirty sanchez but prefer jackass the stunts werent funny they were like lifethreatning cmon i mean who puts themselves in a tank of piranas

dean7879
would jackass members jump into a pile of stinging nettles...or turn a bike upside down, spin the wheel as fast as you can and then put you testicles on the wheel!!! or would they put their testicles in a 9 ball pool pocket and have someone smash the ball as hard as they can at them!!!
i dont think so

spyke666
Jackass claim to be the original extreme team, however Pritch and Daint have been doing this stuff to themselves since they were 15 when they first met.
The gang do all the stuff to themselves for themselves the fact that they have a few camera's is just a new way for them to finance going to more extreme locations to commit painful and sometimes near suicidal stunts !!!
Jackass are a bunch of americans who do all of this for attention on tv , the boyo's do it for the hell of it .

To Quote Pritch " I'm Mr 50 - 50 , Maybe I'll live But maybe I wont , only one way to find out !! "

spyke666
and ...........

dean7879
u are right son

deadly_force
id defos vote for sanchez it alot better than those a$$holes from jackass the only really cool one in jackass is steve o IMO and that is only from his own DVDS. alot better stunts in sanchez come on the boyos rolling on floor laughing smile laughing out loud

pr1983
the only reason dirty sanchez came about was because of jackass, until then sanchez were just idiots on skateboards, then with the success of jackass they decided to give it a try. sanchez is funny, but jackass managed to make me laugh without trying to permanently damage themselves. i go for jackass

Abbita
I remember all of those.....sick

How about when pritchard jumped and landed on a sheet, back first, covered in shards of broken glass, dainton sticking 50 safety pins through his arm and putting lemon juice over them, standing naked while getting hockey balls smacked straight at them, pancho seconds away from drowning when doing army training, jumping off that avalanche shelter, pritchard hangin weights and stuff from his dick........ so wrong but so funny laughing out loud

pr1983
yeah, my favourite is the car crashing into the ladder

deadly_force
abbita u know that pancho neally drowning wasnt him it was a stunt double right that the only thing i found that makes jackass better if they do all there own stunts cause i dunno

ladygrim
i much prefer jackass ... dirty snachez takes it a lil to far.....

Abbita
A stunt double? confused they never use stunt doubles, plus you see him jump in and get dragged back out again, its a continuous shot

pr1983
i dont think theres a stunt double stupid enough to do what they do unless hes gettin paid alot

shellspeare
jackass is class, the vomit omlette is my fav episode

*wanders off thinking about johnny knoxville covered in eggs*

deadly_force
they DO use stunt doubles there was an episode on a couple of weeks ago it was like a behind the sceans type of thing at it showed the stunt double jumping into the pool and a camara showing pancho looking on.

dean7879
the most horrid thing on dirty sanchez was when the lads went on a machine which makes them sweat...and all there sweat goes in to a cup...then they have a competition on who can hold the red hot stone..the first one to drop it has to drink the cup of sweat!!! sick sick sick
and the chap who lost actually started to drink it!! i nearly threw up myself

deadly_force
lol the sweat test yeah i saw that i almost threw up aswell sick

dean7879
lol madness

deadly_force
total madness alot worse than the sick omlette (sp?) in jackass although that was funny laughing out loud

ladygrim
the vomit omelette was frigging minging ... sick

Red Superfly
Yeah well, guess what? I've seen them in person!

Not that I'm proud of it or anything.

They were at Leeds Festival down at the Comedy Tent, doing live stunts.

I didn't catch the whole thing - because the Darkness were playing at the same time, and they had massive fireworks and stuff at the end, so by the time I got to the comedy tent, they were finishing up.

However, because it was the end, they obviously saved the sickest stuff till last..........

Dan Joyce had a pint of lager, and in it was some poo that one of the others had shat out into the pint.

He drank it. Sickest thing I have ever seen, until..........

He ate the poo afterwards. Everyone turned a funny shade of green.

That was their last stunt. Absolutely mental.

My friends managed to get their signatures. Pritchard even asked them if they wanted to snort some crack with them backstage lol.

ladygrim
kewl...

dean7879
disgusting!

ladygrim
YUP

Jennifer_Tilly
Jackass is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!!! and really the only guys that are the best from Jackass are Steve-O Chris Pontius and Johnny Knoxville and Ryan Dunn they rock but Steve-O is the best!!!

shellspeare
jackass is class, the others are just rip offs, the sick omlette is my favourite

spyke666
in reply to shellspeare,
the sanchez boys have been together for nearly 15 years doing their stuff way before the jackass boys started school !!!!! they are the true original team extreme !!!!!

dean7879
dirty sanchez is more extreme and funny

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Jackass

pretty angel
ill go for dirty sancez they do alot of crazy things!

dean7879
they sure do

koolruningz
Dirty Sanchez all the way. Jackass seem to be more about being cool now they are famous.

dean7879
true

Kael
Dirty sancez. Jackass is tame in comparrison.

Drumdude1167
By what you guys are talking about, i think i like Jackass better

dean7879
it all depends on taste i suppose

Flying High
Dirty Sanchez rocks lol....way funnier.....the wild west was funny....the army place was just sick(literally lol)

its just too funny....but then my mate who wants to be a vet kinda ruined the fun saying it was cruel on the animals in the wild west one.....i was like no expression

Silver_Blaze

Nimbafx
A lot of people think that Sanchez wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Jackass. In fact, the Sanchez lads have been 'doing their thing' for many years - way before Jackass was released.

Jackass was thought up by an American Director who then offered the 'lead role' to Johnny Knoxville (who had attended acting school) and chose the rest of the team such as Pontius because he was a male stripper.

I have some great links for those who are Sanchez fans, but of course I can't post them as I've only just joined! But if you type 'Pritchard Dainton Pancho Joyce' into google and click the first link in the list, you will see some work we're doing with them!

Deano
sanchez!

BENITO
Jackass

Dirty sanchez is just sick sick

blabug
bam was in cky and steve-o dived into elephant poo as a clown

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.