Quick announcement from me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Matrix
Well, in case you haven't noticed, I haven't been on too much here lately. This is partially because my computer is broken, and until we get a new one I can't get online very often. Plus I've got Advanced Placement exams coming up in two weeks, and am graduating high school in the beginning of June. So...I'm going to be scarce until probably the first week of June. This isn't a goodbye, but just a 'I'll be busy, sorry I can't get on a lot and see everyone as soon as I can' announcement. Expect me back full-time sometime after June 4th, okay? big grin

silver_tears
I wish you well in those exams eek!
Hope you get back to being one of us KMC zombies real soon yes

Darth Revan
Good luck with all that AP shizzle thumb up

Ninja Boy
hope you place good in the exams, take care.

§pearhead
smile Good luck with the exams, trin stick out tongue

Kaleanae
Good luck with the exams!! I hope you get 5s in all of them stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
good luck wit exams!

LanceWindu
Here's some luck for you...

LUCK!!!

Paola
good luck, trinity!! happy

Fallen Jedi
good luck. the whole KMC family will miss you.

ArchTheLarry
damn straightwe will!

Rogue Jedi
i need a new comp too. mine is almost dead!!!

Evy_O
Good luck with exams smile
Mine start too in a couple of weeks.... great lookaround

silver_tears
Mine too erm
In like 2 months though happy

Rogue Jedi
exams? damn...i feel so old now.

Kaleanae
My AP Exams star in a couple of weeks, and I have to prepare a speech for graduation, I have to go to work at the Tribeca Film Festival, I have to prepare all those new member that are going to be inducted to the Hispanic Honors Society and memorize something for the National Honor Society no expression
Great... messed

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, thanks, guys!

Damn, Kaleanae, sounds pretty damn busy...oh, and we started taking an old AP Bio test, and it is eeeasy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.