spidermnan unlimited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
who thinks they should of kept it on the air and never ended with a cliff hanger?????

who liked that show??

mailedbypostman
Me! I never understood why they did that...

Zephonim
I liked the series, but I could see why it got dumped. Of course, any series that involves Spider-Man should stay on the air in my opinion.

spider-venom
in the last episode that aired of spiderman unlimited,
was that symbiotes got loose and was going to infest everything ( with venom and carnage split apart with there symbiotes) every1 is about to be infested , then ......to be continued .

that was the alst episode , what do u think would of happened if they kept it running on the air ???? do u think spidey could of figured out a way to stop it ???

please state ur remarks or comments

Red Superfly
IT WAS RUBBISH!

VENOMfan
Venom and Carnage as a team!!!!!!!!

dang near blasphemy

max
Hey VENOMfan i rock KMC, come on dont I?

Duo Maxwell
I found some episodes the other day, hadn't seen it in like 8 years, so decided to watch em again, I got through 2 before I vowed to just keep them in my collection and never watch them again. Venom and Carnage being friends was stupid and they looked awful as well. The intro reminds me of Batman of the Future which annoys me as that series is great.

spider-venom
c'mon guys i need sum replies here what do u think would of happened??? and by the way i didnt think it was that bad of show i think they should of kept it on the air , all they wanted to do was take the 90's series and bring it to the next level so make him go to space and give him a kick ass costume. seriously y does every1 hate it?????

mailedbypostman
Who can say?

Red Superfly
Reasons why Spiderman Unlimited sucks:

- Spiderman is not an intergalactic space traveller

- Nobody likes typical "In Space" spin-offs - they are lame. It's something Homer Simpson would think up.

- Enemies were rank.

- The costume was a joke. You NEVER change the costume. You tried it with the black costume Marvel, it didn't work. Spiderman fans want to see Spiderman. And he SHOULD NEVER wear a cape that makes him look like a fly with its wings pulled off.

- The whole story was stupid. Why did he need to wear a mask? Nobody would have cared if they knew he was Peter Parker, because he was all alone in some rubbish random universe. Nothing ever got personal like it did "back home". The only reason he was Spiderman was because of Jameson being around - how lame of a reason is that?

- Venom and Carnage DO NOT work together! And they looked awful.

- Animation and drawing was pathetic and nowhere near as good as the more famous 90's toon.

- A talking Ram. 'nuff said.

- Silver Surfer type setting. It was getting beyond a joke.

- Robots. Stinkin' robots.

This whole "Ooooh Spiderman......IN SPACE!" idea should have been shot down the instant it was concieved. It was Spiderman in only the name.

spider-venom
ya it seemed stupid but it had a a good idea behind it i think it has a great concept to it and abc family has comercials saying there putting it back on the air i saw it yesterday.......so there giving it 1 more chance and maybe it will mlast this time and they'll chage it around a lil bit because i understand where ur coming from red superfly with a talking ram ...ya that is pretty stupid if they changed it around a litle bit i bet it could be a great show .....cant wait to find out

Red Superfly
They could have just continued the 90's TV show and get rid of that cliff hanger of season 5.

They had years upon years worth of comic material to adapt into cartoon form, and that's not counting crossovers with The Hulk, Ghost Rider, Wolverine (again), Gambit, and many more Marvel characters.

I guess people were expecting great things. Unlimited really did blow.

spider-venom
yup i sure did

spider-venom
did any1 like it?

badsymbiote
OK, Spidey the spaceman is sort of a lame concept, and certainly farfetched, but with an important end--namely Venom!
Everyone who hates the idea of Spidey obtaining the suit on Battleworld ought to be a lot more receptive to the "Ultimate Spidey"'s version of the suit's creation: a cure for cancer in the form of a self-healing living suit, designed and formulated in a collaborative effort by Peter and Eddie's fathers, who were killed in a suspicious plane crash over the Atlantic before the project was complete.
I've only seen a few episodes, but I do know that it is on either Sunday mornings on ABC's FAMILY network at 10 or 10:30 (pacific time)

techdude50
I liked it alot, I mean, the spiderman in space idea was lame, and it was just based on the idea of batman beyond, but if they just put 1 more episode to end the series, I would shut up about it, I mean, never leave spidey in a cliff hanger. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpyCspider
um...it sucked. All the reasons Superfly mentioned. Can't figure out why they ever thought that one up and actually wasted money on it.

On that note, does anyone know why they cancelled Spiderman 90s Animated? I heard it was due to an argument between John Semper and somebody....he wasn't very happy. WHERE THE F is MJ?!?!?

Red Superfly
Why did Spiderman Unlimited have a webbing cape? Whats that all about? He looks like Fly-Man - who's had his wings pulled off by a hundred foot tall toddler.

Austinzilla
spiderman unlimited sucked

SpyCspider
crappy animation...boring stories. cheap excuse to make Venom and Carnage look more "symbiote-ish"

And yea....wtf...a RAM???

Was this supposed to be a continuation of the 90s Animated Series plotline? Cuz in the first episode, you see Peter in his old outfit....you also see MJ.

manjaro
first of all, they have been put back on the air. The episodes even go farther than what was shown on FOX. Now they air on Sundays on the (ABC)Family Channel. I concur with every one, the story was lame. Just to go after Jameson's son was not a good enough reason for me to enjoy, though I watched it all the same. I cant believe i actually feel this way, but I Prefer the Early 90's version where he figures everything out before the credits stop rolling. The idea behind his costume in unlimted was cool but it was incredibly stupid how he chose to use it, (also it was a blatant rip off from Batman Beyond) all he had to do was stay in invisible mode the whole time and he wouldnt have to worry about skulking around the place like some f***ing idiot. Also, the one thing that increases my disdain for spiderman, is that he totally forgets that he can lift bend or break anything up tp ten tons, and w/his new nano-suit I think he got an extra 3 tons or so. why the f*** was he running from a bunch of talking animals like a f***ing retard? Oh... I know Y, it's B-cuz of that "with great power..." bull***t that he's always boring everyone with. For once I would like to see spiderman go toe-to-toe w/someone instead of cracking his stupid a$$ jokes, and running away until he gets the chance to trap them in his webbing and crack more stupid a$$ jokes. STUPID A$$ SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!

spider-venom
The idea behind his costume in unlimted was cool but it was incredibly stupid how he chose to use it, (also it was a blatant rip off from Batman Beyond) all he had to do was stay in invisible mode the whole time and he wouldnt have to worry about skulking around the place like some f***ing idiot.

manjaro, he couldnt stay invisable because in the the second episode, he states that it heats the costumes up, meaning the suit overheats, I mean come on Peter is smart but seriously hes not a ****ing genius....ya i agree its stupid, how can he make a suit that makes you invisable...ya ok

bigp
Spider-Man Unlimited sucked. 'Nuff said.

Oh, and manjaro, don't hold back dude, tell us how you really feel.

wuTa
i never saw spider-man unlimited and from what i'm hearing i'm glad i didnt but the spider-man cartoon on MTV...now whoever cancelled that show should get there ass kicked

badsymbiote
They have it available on DVD now--we got it a few weeks ago, but I haven't watched it yet.

Red Superfly
It was crap mainly because he was in a foreign environment. He had no real reason to fight. Like his enemies back home caused so much grief because they'd attack Pete's home, his work, kidnap his girlfriend, beat up his friends, BE his friends, BE his best freinds dad. Sometimes he'd not want to save certain people, but would have to anyway. More importantly, his enemies were ten times better and cooler, and better, and cooler, and better back home, so there.

Batman Beyond worked because it was still Batman, still Gotham City, with simlar types of villains now with high tech gadgetery. Spidey unlimited was just Spiderman In Space, and was a pile of crap. They even made Venom and Carnage (yes, the coolest looking villains ever) look stupid.

Spider-Man was supposed to be relatable to kids growing up, that was the whole point. Not many kids/young adults can relate to Intergalactic Space Traveller Dimension Time Quantum Hopper Spider-Man.

Anywien
As cool as Spiderman can be, he still sucks balls because he's a total pussy. As if you f*cking would give up the Venom symbiote. I mean come on ! You have ultimate power, and you get to kick some serious a$$, and dish out what people deserve. What kind of poof would give that up? So what if you killed people? They deserve it anyway. Peter's just trying to run from bigger responsibilities because he's such a stupid sissy that he can't handle them. The costume from Unlimited was cool, minus the cape. Black and red looked better than the blue and red. Space idea was stupid, but I don't think Spiderman can be entertaining anymore, regardless of where he is. He always does the same thing. Goes and attacks his enemies without thinking, gets his a$$ kicked so that he has to run away, and then realises he needs a plan. And what's with all those witty comments he has to make? He caught the bad guy: We get it, he's better than the bad guy. There's no need for him to prove that he's smarter and wittier too. Less smart comments, more a$$ kicking. That's a good idea for a new series. Give him a symbiote too.

techdude50
you guys are crazy, I mean the in space idea was stupid but the suit was nice. also the fight scenes are good. especiall the ones against the symbiotes. I didn't like how they made the symbiotes. otherwise, it was pretty good.

Red Superfly
And turn Spider-Man into yet another run of the mill action hero? Good idea. Not.

It's times like these that make me feel glad that Spider-Man lies in the hands of Stan Lee (and Sam Raimi for the movie), just as long as people with these monumentally STUPID ideas never get their hands on them.

Spiderman_RJ
in fact that shit was a continue from the 90 series ,remember peter jumps somewher to go after mj? that what hes doing there. that series dont even exist to me.............RIDICULOUS thats the only word i have in mind .

hotsauce6548
i thought the show was alrite, my favorite part about it was the costume!

Magee
i dont think it was ever released in the uk, i would like to see regardless of how shit it was.

Riddick
when i first saw the commercials for spiderman, seeing him look like a fly and the crappy animation on the symbiotes.....i was like, how stupid can they be, i'm never gonna watch that crap......3 years later - present day, i just downloaded it and watched and I realized that I should've kept my god damn word....nuff said...the RAM WAS GAY!!!!

wuTa
yea....i saw in episode of spider-man unlimited coz it was on after the spider-man cartoon from the 90s and man what a piece of sh*t....they could not have butchered spider-man and spider-mans villians any worse than what they did....like riddick said..spider-man looked like a freakin fly....that show is a joke...if i was stan lee i would find out who came up with that show and kick him right in the balls

Reborn Again
They finished the saga, however the last few episodes never aired. The series was finished tho.

Shade
Okay I was like...8 or 9 when i first saw Spider-man Unlimited, having devoted my young self into the reruns of the 90s cartoon, and I still thought it was crap.

I was a 9 year old girl, and I was applaud to what they did to my Spider-man!

blackwidowlover
sad I never saw the spidey cartoon
would have loved to see it anyway wether or not its bad
Im a sucker for good art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.