Rumors of LOTR (kmc told me so)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
ok so how good has kmc been over the years with geting things right?

I mean did we predict things that did or did not happen in the movies before the movies were released?

here are a few i remember:

no saruman scenes: I heard it here first, long before everybody else

ROTK DVD early release date:...i was telin' everybody it was coming out may 25 but nobody believed me...

you guys also revealed several pics of ROTK before the release...which was helpfull in waiting for the movie

Shelob: i remember a huge discusion over shelob in the trailor started by coyboyography...about how the one in the clip was one of her children....so we missed that one...

gandalf dying.....:As in:Gandalf Dying as gandalf the white, somebody said he would die in ROTK....and many including me believed him....he had what seemed to be proof too. it sorta made since to that they would have a climactic death at the end.....but now it seems stupidsick

so please guys especially the seniors who have been here longer than most....share your experiences of rumors (true or false ones) that you remember seeing on kmc....
i remember coming here eveyday looking for news of the movies....and enjoying every min of it...big grin

shadowy_blue
I was here since August but I didn't post here in LOTR forum until ROTK came out. (Exa knows the reasons why...or at least I think so stick out tongue ) I was just lurking a little bit.

So I can't post anything here except this one of course. stick out tongue

Discos
I joined in November, and started posting on the Movie Discussion and Movie Review forums

Then I noticed there was a LOTR forum, yarr!

But smodden is right, this place r00lz and this is where my main source of info came from on Middle Earth,

Discos - because of this forum I started to read again shifty

Lord_Andres
I was the first of my friends to know the release date of ROTK (thx too the KMC LOTR people big grin ), and I've gotten lots of LOTR knowlage here too, you guys rule thumb up

sauron
when wiki appeared for a split second on the trailer everone was saying 'dude saurons in the movie!'

i was waiting for my agent to call....but unfortunately no

Thorondor
well ive not really been here long enough and actually discovered this hidden world by accident stick out tongue

while searching for what "i give hope to the dunedain, but keep none for myself" and voila Thorondor joined you all yes

sauron
typed in 'Rotk Spoilers'

i had read the book stick out tongue but you know PJ he always changes or adds something..i wanted to be prepared

and i saw a link

exa- well im trying to avoid the ROTK SPOILERS....'

and i clicked...and found a whole thread!

so i joined up to see an attachment

and sauron as you know him was born

imagine if exa hadnt made that post

*sees kmc happily dancing hand in hand in silver and gold fields...with soothing classical music playing*

*shudders at the thought*

Thorondor
lol

*also found as a reulsult of exa*

she put in the translation stick out tongue

sauron
wow, she brought two people here stick out tongue

i sent two thousand away...

i win stick out tongue laughing

Smodden
yeah i remember that....somethin 'bout aragorn and sauron dueling?!!?!

we didn't get everything right

sauron
i would love for that to be a deleted scene

P:J: oh yeah, heres something we threw together

*sauron comes out with his kickass mace*

Smodden
maybee in 10 years for the LOTR trilogy Special-special EE DVD

azszhz
am i the only one that didnt find this place cuz of Lotr

i was actually looking up X-men spoilers but the "you know when you obsessed" thread started my posting if it helps if it werent for that thread i might just be someone checking on things but nobody would even know i'm here (for the most)

shadowy_blue
OK..I posted again. stick out tongue

I suppose this thread already turned out to be like a "how did you discover KMC" kinda thread. stick out tongue

Well, to be honest, as Exa already knows (and I think Smod too? I can't remember) I discovered KMC because of X-Men. stick out tongue You see, I have so many obsessions, and other than Middle-earth, I also love the Marvel comic books and their film adaptations (especially X-Men). During that time, I thought that I already had a handful of LOTR forums to deal with. I'm a member of at least 10 LOTR forums during that time..LOL..so I didn't search for more.

I actually searched for more X-men forums...and Google brought me here. big grin I spent my first 3 months in KMC posting more stuff in the X-Men forum than here in the LOTR forum (I was just lurking here at first and I didn't want to post here because of the reason that only Exa knows *you know it, Exa..LOL* wink ) And I also wanted to avoid too much hype for a movie that hasn't come out yet..I don't know why? confused

Since ROTK came out, I started posting over here and I could remember than one of my first conversations here in this forum was with Exa and I already noticed some of sauron's hilarious posts. I then realized that the LOTR forum wasn't so bad after all. big grin

And now, I'm here. Knowing all of you guys and spending a lot of great times here. big grin

I never got to go back to the X-Men forum anymore for 4 months now. sad

sauron
yeah shadowy nice story smile but i cant help noticing exa and smodd know some things that others dont

now everyone here knows i cant keep a secret at all, and i will meddle until it all works out for the best, or it all falls apart, in which case i claim to have known nothing

but still sad *feels left out*

*looks at PM inbox and awaits shadowys reply which will be filled with wonderous secrets

Discos
I found this place by searching "Movie Discussion Forums" and this one was quite highly recomended, i started off in the moview reviews for a while

then I posted a review about TTT and it got moved to here.....and am like "whoa dude great stuff"

Smodden
*dies*

my story is similar to s-b's except i came here for the spider-man forum.....which i used to own by the way....untill i discovered this place

muse5
i remember that!! i think i started that thread... i remember talking about how there weren't going to be aragorn and arwen's wedding or eowyn and faramirs...
ooh, i remember how i discovered kmc, i found this picture that was driving me INSANE(er) and i was trying to find a place where there were discussions and i found this place and i was like, whoa kinda cool, there's my story... needless to say that picture did eventually surface up

shadowy_blue
Why are you dying? stick out tongue

Smodden
sauron scared me....embarrasment

pip-foot
I came here for the RPGs. I was looking for a good RPG to play, and google lead me here! after a couple weeks i noticed that there was a LOTR forum. Ivisited for a while, and then i started liking it better than the others, so i stayed and now i got to know all you really great people smile

azszhz
Yeah i dont feel so alone
comics and Lotr and D&D!!!!!!!!! there just great like that

Smodden
yeah remember my CPG?sad

bar was stabing me....

sauron
i built up quite a following didnt i

had about 20 people being nazgul

that game rocked *goes to find*

Exa
laughing laughing

shifty

btw ummm where has the topic gone again ^^ *searches and cant find*

sauron
*raises hand and bounces*

I KNOW IT TOOOOOOOOO!!!

now, you ALL shall no it

she never posted because

she was madly in love with.......erm.......Ushgarak (lovely lad) , and did not want to embrass herself in his presense

shadowy_blue
^^ laughing laughing

*cough*

sauron
dont deny your heart shadowy

*winks so everyone else in the room thinks 'sauron knows something we dont' and other people go 'sauron always knows something or other' and then they all try to guess but they never will guess unless they know the code for the anduin river which they dont so its ok but im giving alot away now and getting a weird look so i will stop*

shadowy_blue
laughing

*all I could do is to laugh but who cares?*

laughing

sauron
well i can think of some body who cares

*point to the sky*

eagle will have heart of sauron, mighty warrior!

Smodden
OOH ooh i know the code....the anduin river is....life.... i am a fish and sauron is a bigger fish...who will eat me if i don't swim upstream...

right?

sauron
oih yeah smodden i need to tell you something

i old shadowy the super secret dont tell anybody code wink

Smodden
*calls morgoth*

Morgoth: "helo?"

me:"yeah can you make a kill for me?"

Morgoth:"yeah sure buddy who is it?"

ME:"your luitenant, sauron"

Morgoth:"WHAT?!!?! what did he do to deserve death and judgement?"

ME:" you don't want to know"

MOrgoth":*screems*

ME:"screams"...........

morgoth:*raises mace*

ME:" raises sword*

doomdoomdoomdoomdoomdoom.....

Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never trust a dark lordWhat the f**k?

are you serious?

shadowy_blue
Yeah, he is. wink

sauron
you bet i am

i told you, i had it all plnned, sorted, and all worked out
but you didnt listen

so i brought the action to you

Smodden
me:"don't do anything sauronish?"

sauron:"sauronish?"

this is sauronish....lol............embarrasment

so does this mean i'm swiming or drowning.......

only the anduin may speak....*is dead*

sauron
well

i have to say

your ABLE to swim but before you can, you need tot ake the first stroke

so, go for it

*sits back and watches own genious work*

Smodden
this is just a biiiiiiiigggggg scheme to get me to spill the beans in public....

you dig?....(sory couldn't resist...)

um........the anduin is .....a noun a very special noun

i have a liking to this said noun.....

Smodden
darnit i realy have to go to work this second.....alas i won't be home for another 3 and a half hours..........

um...long story short......well....will explain later...darnit

sauron
smodden how could it be a scheme, if i were going to spend all my time on a scheme you would NOT detect it
this is me, being honest...well not honest because ive been sorta double agenting you both to each other

Smodden
omg......your a program arn't you....?

you don't exist....you were supposed to be deleted but you rebeled....

shadowy_blue
messed

This thread has completely gone out of hand. messed

Can we guys just talk in PM? No one here understands what we're talking about.

Hypernova
This is where I first got to see any SW Ep III pictures - see MAMA's webdoc pics

There is an even bigger buzz in the air with all things Ep III in the lead up to the release date... and with fans sharing info, pics, speculation and links, it's good place to be in :P

tassie
awwww sad then me will miss the big moment!

stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
Yeah, only the Anduin may speak, but the Anduin wouldn't speak unless the Mississipi River talked to her in PM, the Mississippi River never talked to Anduin for ages now.

shadowy_blue
No one is certain if there will be a big moment. I'm getting mad now. (not at you, Tassie, LOL)

tassie
LOL awww.. grrr... damn pms.... hmph..

take it to the Lotr and Love thread stick out tongue you can't be off-topic there

shadowy_blue
Well yeah...but..'ya know.

tassie
grrr... well, yeah

sauron
see smodden she totally knows confused i have no idea whats taking you so long stick out tongue

muse5
time for my catch phrase... I'm Confused!!!

Smodden
embarrasment um....moment....i feel like the world is waiting for me....to do something...and i know what i am to do...its just, ... confused

well.......the mississippi river has had some turbulance, and is doubting himself........ to flow with the anduin, not so much doubting, but hesitating....and i have no apparant reason why...why can't the river just come out with it....what so hard about it?....especially something so good...maybee the river is just scared that the anduin will reject him, and that all that was once good will be gone...and will loose everything....

i don't want to make rivers madno

well seeing as i've been at work for ever....and then at church this morning....i havn't had much time...

but did you realy tell her or did she figure it out for herself?....
j/w

shadowy_blue
You wouldn't know if the river will reject you or not unless you ask her.

Lordy didn't say everything. Just hints and all that, but it's pretty easy to guess. wink

I've been here for almost 3 hours waiting for your bloody PM, I have to go in about an hour to go to church myself.

sauron
yeah just doing the final touches *son...veeery soon*

shadowy_blue
Lordy, go away! stick out tongue

wink

Smodden
i don't no if i should be-head the dark lord or hug him....

*does both*

sauron
FINE I WILL GO

hanghanghang

*mumbles while leaving*

you do all you can and what do they give you in return a beheading and a banishment

last time i ever.....*mumble mumble moan*

shadowy_blue
stick out tongue

We're seriously straying far away off the topic. sad I wouldn't be surprised if Kit or some other mods closed this thread or something.

muse5
rumors...yep

Ravsta
*Reads, cracks 'code', understands all* eek! big grin

Smodden
ravasta cracked the codeeek!!!!!!!!!

congratulations

Ravsta
Yay!!!!! Go me!!!! LOL stick out tongue

sauron
YOU CRACKED THE CODE!!!!!

YOU HERO!!!!!

Smodden
*gives ravasta trophy*

shadowy_blue
I cracked the code too!! eek! Can I also have a trophy?!! eek!

Smodden
messed

i think you've got somethin' beter...wink

shadowy_blue
^^ embarrasment love

big grin

fini
code? huh??? * fini reads back*

tassie
LOL, i got it too stick out tongue

*Wants a trophy*

Ravsta
Woohoo!!! eek! A trophy!! Im so proud, i'll put it on my desk and treasure it forever! But Tassie, we can share it if u want smile

Tassie
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
No one is certain if there will be a big moment. I'm getting mad now. (not at you, Tassie, LOL)

Big moment, big moment..shifty

I was just inspired to bump this up, since the story of S-b and Smodden meeting's been the hot topic lately. stick out tongue

This is where it all started between her and Smod! eek! Memories..love big grin

shadowy_blue
laughing

LMAO! I was re-reading this thread, and I couldn't help but giggle remembering everything. stick out tongue

This thread was full of tension, lol. And lots of posts are still classic. laughing

For any of those who are wondering, those "tension-filled" posts above were made just a day before Smodden and I got together as more than forum buddies, lol. We've been talking a lot in PMs and other threads but this one made everything so obvious. shock

Yeah, I'll be all nostalgic now. It's been almost a year, but it's still so great. love

Uh....yeah. Talk about rumors, people! stick out tongue

Tassie
Talk about rumours? laughing Pfft! This is way more interesing! stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
laughing

Elessea
laughing I tottally missed this thread stick out tongue *reads* its so sweet...and the whole 'code' is interesting...

happy Its so cute!

Smodden
Tassie, tassie, you wonderful tassiebig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.