Wierd School Things...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
Well, today I learned that my school was desighned for a prision, it was going to be a prison. But someone must have been like, well it works for 40 yr old bad ppl so why wouldn't it work for a school. Thats the wierdest thing i have ever learned about my school...

DemonicGambit-2
The weirdest thing about my school...hmm....it's so old that both my neice and nephew went there, my 20-something sister went there, and so did my 30-something year old sister.

Oh! And my new principle has been trying to get it ok'ed saying that we will have to have clear, see-through backpacks

Darth Revan
My school is so old that there are several 50-year old teachers who went there confused

Darth Revan
And about the backpack thing... You're better off. We can't wear backpacks when we're at school at all. (we can wear them to and from school thank god)

DemonicGambit-2
D*mn that sucks, we don't have enough lockers for everyone so we have to carry backpacks. So if you're one of the unlucky ones who didn't get a locker, you get to carry around all your books sad no unfortunately I'm one of the ones who forgot to get mind embarrasment

Darth Revan
We have plenty of lockers... In fact I think if anything we have a few extras... But at my middle school we had to share lockers. That was a pain in the ass. My locker partner played the trombone, and occasionally stored it in our locker, I sometimes had a gym bag, and we both had backpacks and books in there.. We could barely get the thing shut without something sticking out the bottom.

jacksparrow22
the fact that im watching my gym teacher on queer eye for the straight guy. right now. the fab 5 says my school looks like a jaillaughing out loud

SK88728
oh, my elementey school! My grandma went there for kindergarden and so did I. my brother and sister went there too. So did one of my uncles. And it's still up and running. So my grandma started to go to the school about sixty years ago. And it wasn't even knew back then, they concidered it old. the school was built in 18-- something. there is s date on the wall somewhere.

Darth Revan
Jesus Christ... my school is old enough that they're thinking of rebuilding it sometime... But it was built in like.... the '40's.

VallejoKid707
My skool was built in 1906 or summthin. Then it burned down in like 1920's and was rebuilt. Was thankfully next year the skool is relocating by my house yes

steely balls
my auditorium was burned down....killing somebody with it...he now haunts the auditorium smile

Lord Soth
My school's.....fine I guess.....

Gregory
My school had this decrepid, 70-80 year-old gym teacher named, of all things, Mrs. Young. Every time I saw her, I felt really relieved that teachers don't dress for swimming class.

cermiestar
my school's 120 years old.....but i'm england so that's pretty norm stick out tongue

yerssot
you're a whole country??

cermiestar
why yes i am stick out tongue

yerssot
and may I say that you have a great figure considering your size stick out tongue

dragonpisces272
my schools real old that some of my dads teachers are my teachers too messed

SK88728
dragonpiseces272: laughing out loud cool

my school has one of he few national volleyball centers added to it. so if they didn't make that we would be kinda screwed with gym, the gym is big. but not for all the classes we have per class hour. so we actually had a bunch of games there w/ ppl w/ wierd actcents. and we do have one or two games where teams from another contry comes to play, it's cool

NyC-gUrL
my school was build in 1600 no expression and before it became a school it was a....convent...no expression with like..nuns and stuff..no expression

silver_tears
My school had nuns before no expression
5 of my teachers went their in their youth, and were taught by another 5 of my teachers no expression
It's a private catholic school, but only like 20 percent of kids are catholic erm

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud its the same at my school yes

<<Solo>>
Well that's not such a bad idea.

Syren
^ You're joking right?

Where would you hide your Bong?

Be@st
MY school sux; it's very old (I don't know how old exactly); we don't have lockers; teachers suck; everything sux.

Evy_O
my new school kinda sucks too stick out tongue
awful teachers, they are always absent, we are having a great time happy

fortunately there are outside school lessons to prepare us for exams yes

§pearhead
80% of the people who go to my school are potheads wacko

NyC-gUrL
you included?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
I resent that sad

no, actually.

big gay kirk
The wierdest thing about my old school was that no-one was allowed inside the buildings for the last ten minutes of dinner break... and I was one of the monitors who had to make sure no-one got in.... and only prefects were allowed to put their hands in their pockets....

Kaleanae
My school is just practical, when you need to get out let's say, to the bathroom, you ask permission and teachers give you a pass so you can get out class. But there are those days when the principal announces that there is a no-pass day, that means that they don't have toilet paper in the bathrooms (that's what must people say, even some teachers)

The Force
wel syren that means you can't smoke for that day stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
Oh and during religion we go on nature walks through the woods nearby yes

<<Solo>>
Lol it's the same way here. Everyone is a pothead and the funny thing is that it's a pretty high class school.

mouth
my school used to have a swimming pool back in the 50's but someone drowned and they closed it up..

and! my auto shop teacher and my math teacher go blaze ontop of the roof during skool hours.. and then they go to 'teach' thier classes {aka hit on the girls]

The Force
religion... class?

silver_tears
yup big grin

cermiestar
my headmistress is insane....i swear

NyC-gUrL
hug

ElectricBugaloo
some people started a rumor like 10 years ago about a school being designed as a women's prison...

...and people still believe it today

Sango
my grandma went to my school when she was in high school and some of the teachers are still there. Thats just freaky!!!!!!

they all look like they are ancient mummies

What the f**k? is up with that

Raventheonly
Mine was retouched in WW2 as part of the new deal and the are aspesus filled bunkers and tunnels underneth

SK88728
cool! can you guys, well janator at lest, get in them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.