First Details of The Matrix Trilogy Box Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
First Details of The Matrix Trilogy Box Set

Source: Dimp Paddy Wednesday, March 24, 2004

'Dimp Paddy' pointed us to the website for Eric Matthies Productions who are currently working on box set of The Matrix trilogy.

We are currently in development on over one dozen hours of new material for this upcoming collectors edition release. This expanded edition of discs will include detailed documentaries on the philosophy and science behind the Matrix scripts as well as a look at the history of action cinema. EMP is also creating a densely layered documentary package estimated at nine total hours using footage that has not been seen in the other Matrix releases.

Stay tuned for an official announcement from Warner Home Video on this.

Original Link

A month old, I know, but nobody posted this awesome news for us Matrix fans! cool Whaddya think? Maybe we'll get some deleted scenes..? eek!

TheOne101
nice thanks kozzman i hope to see anoher bonus disk and bloopers hehe matrix crew is funny. laughing

Korri
my parents are getting fed up with the matrix sad

they say i have a problem and need a pchycologist sad

slinger
Seriously?

Korri
messed yeah....but there is no way im going back to one of them no

slinger
Yeah, me neither. Twice my parents have sent me there. They must be crazy. wacko

Korri
lol anyway i think we drifted a little off-topic..

BOX SET WOHO!

slinger
Yeah, I think I'll buy the box set. Hopefully they'll have some really cool features, like the Alien Quadrilogy.

JKozzy
I hope it's out by Christmas.. even earlier would be nice. eek!

Numo
Getting back the original question here are some suggestions.

There should be three disks;
Disk 1 should automatically start with renaissance part 1&2, then M1.

Disk 2 should automatically start with Kid's story then M2 with all the bits they took out to put in Enter the Matrix, to be put back into Reloaded.

Disk 3 should have M3. When the film finishes it should automatically loop back to Neo in Mobil Ave.

Well there you go.

Korri
It better be out soon mad

slinger
Actually, I hope it comes out in December, so I don't feel like I bought Revolutions for nothing.

Korri
no expression i dont care i want everything devil mwahaha

JKozzy
First disc should be The Matrix, second is Reloaded, third is Revolutions. Any and all deleted scenes should be remastered to DVD quality and have an option in a features menu to turn them on or off, so they're embedded into the movie at their appropriate time to make for a longer (and hopefully betterwink) movie. A fourth disc should include EVERY SINGLE TRAILER, including ALL TV SPOTS which someone had said was promised with Revolutions, but we only got four theatrical trailers mad all of the documentaries, behind the scenes, pre production, storyboards, outtakes, multiple shots and angles (which should also be incorporated into the three movies if possible) and the many takes it took to get the Superbrawl and stuff right... it'd be interesting to see how they messed it up. Also, the dialogue at the end of M1 should be changed back to its original dialogue because I think we understand what chrysalis is... and anything and everything made in CG should be available in layers, so we can see what parts were CG, how, and the different parts of how it was made. But hey, that's just me smile

Korri
jawdrop Kozzy

JKozzy
Yes, Korri? smile

Korri
im an angel smile

JKozzy
My angel... winkiss angel

Korri
*looks under username* blink

The Ones
oh...kay

it should go:

Disk 1: The matrix with all the deleted scene in the movie ( i hate it when you have to watch them seperate)

Disk 2: Reloaded exactly the same as the matrix (all the deleted scene in the movie)

Disk 3: Revolutions with all the deleted scene in the movie

Disk 4: The Animatrix

Disk 5: EVERY SINGLE SPECIAL FEATURE INCLUDED IN THE SINGLE DVDS INC. THE ONES TAKEN OUT

Korri
Disc 6: Korri's debut eek!

The Ones
LOL

Korri
embarrasment ok maybe not

The Ones
ah come on, it will be a blast

Korri
well i thought so stick out tongue

JKozzy
Chill, I like videogames, is it a sin? stick out tongue

The Ones
no.....

Korri
oook u maniac stick out tongue

The Ones
yes maniac

Korri
*runs around singing Kozzy is a maniac*

sauron
hello there peoples smile

Korri
hello roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ones
HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI

Korri
blink ooook

The Ones
lol

<<Solo>>
This sounds awesome. Even though it was a huge waiste of money buying all of them seperately.

Korri
Happy Dance w00t!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.