Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I'm thinking of something blue. Some thing bluuue. You give up?

§pearhead
The ocean.

Mr. Bacon
car

Myth
Nope

pixie1
toilet role

§pearhead
Blue Radioactive Monkey poop smile

Myth
WTF? No laughing

§pearhead
sad Nuts.

I thought for sure that was it.

bader40
That little blue thingy mijig that you put in your bog's cistern..you know what i mean it turns the water blue when you flush the lav. Thats gotta be right

Myth
You were the closest so far Spearhead with your first answer but your monkey poop one I will consider 2nd as well.

§pearhead
eek! Blue Radio active monkey poop floating in the ocean! smile

pixie1
the sky

bader40
Oh c'mon are you tellin me i'm nowhere near?

Myth
CORRECT! That answer is good for one free spanking in the "Lego and Wolfy" thread. Please post the response "ME!" there to redeem your prize.

bader40
Smeg, i was going to say that!

pixie1
"me"

§pearhead
laughing out loud "smeg" hehe

Myth
wrong thread. Re-read where to redeem your prize.

pixie1
it 5:30 in the mornin and i dont have a brain

bader40
Ain't there a second prize?

Myth
yes, there is a 2nd place.

§pearhead
Do I get it? smart

bader40
Oh goody, it was a close thing but i suppose there is no shame in coming second.

Tonita
lol awesome w00t! lol lets think of another blue thingy!! w00t lol stick out tongue

Myth
You have to be 2nd to get the correct answer.

bader40
Hold it i want my pressie first.

§pearhead
sky eek!

Tonita
sky! w00t lol

Tonita
dammit! *shakes fist* lol stick out tongue we posted at da same tyme dough.... lol stick out tongue anyways.......i gtg byez!! ill ttyl sunday sunday sumday! (lol i love that)
www.homestarrunner.com big grin lol (SB email)

pixie1
nite

Myth
CONGRATS! Please go redeem your prize. big grin

Sorry, Tonita, there is no 3rd place. BUT THERE IS A 6TH! eek!

Tonita
ahhhhh!!
sky-4
sky-5
sky! eek! I WIN! w00t lol

Myth
CHEATER! :X

O.K. I didn't specify rules so go redeem your prize. 9th is the next highest rank. No cheating like Tonita did though.

Tonita
lol shifty cheater? moi? nah..... lol stick out tongue

Myth
I'm going to go for a bit. The next winner may redeem their prize but it may be up to a couple hours before their reward is given. big grin

Atlantas
I was gonna say the answer to something blue was my hair before my boss freaked out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.