Fat Albert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
Lol I can't wait until everyone in the world will be walking around saying Hey Hey Hey. Anyways what do all of you think about this? Kenan off Nickolodeon's Kenan and Kel and Mystery Men will be Playing Fat Albert.

botankus
They're making a Fat Albert movie??

What's next, ReRun, the Early Years??

<<Solo>>
Yep they're sure making a movie of it. Right now the Release Date is December,25,04.

WindDancer
lol! A Fat Albert movie would be something I would pay to see!

HEY! HEY! laughing

As for Kenan Thompson (he was also in "Good Burger"wink He might pull it off as Albert. He might have to gain more weight for the part.

roundisfunny
I had heard a rumor a few years ago that it was going to be the younger brother from "The Nutty Professor". Looks like that kid is going to an early grave for nothing.

Cinemaddiction
Oh boy. Another movie based on a cartoon that's past it's prime, starring kids that were still sucking on their mothers teet when it's popularity peaked. Question. Is Mushmouth too "Un-PC" a character to throw in the mix this day in age?

While Hollywood needs a swift kick in the ass, originality wise, this isn't the way to go about it.

One can only hope that it follows in the success of other "urban" features such as "Honey", "Johnson Family Vacation", and "You Got Served". yes

tinkerbell668
I think hes gonna pull it off (somehow)

BackFire
Hey! Hey! HEY!!

This movie will suck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.