Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queenbellevue
Hi there every body. So how about an exciting, fun, holding breath movie like harry potter. So how do you think about that? Now you might think that it is too scary but I can assure you that there are romantic stuff as well like Harry kiss Cho Chang And Hermione like Vicktor at first but then she turned back to Ron. And wait till I give you the address of a romantic in a very gross and yucky ways.

Evy_O
Well obviously this should go to Harry Potter forum here no expression

M®$ L¿ÑK
Yeah, perhaps you are right Evy, but I think queen wanted people to 'discuss generally' the Topic of HP, so she assumed the thread should be created here. The rules aren't that strict, surely?

Perhaps she didn't want only avid fans of the HP Series to comment, more likely she wanted to hear from those of us who are interested in other things also stick out tongue

PS: Welcome to the Forums queenb, hope you like it here thumb up

M® $¥®€Ñ
Welcome to the boards. Evy is right, but it's ok, i can't blame you on your first post. Hope you have fun...

yerssot
general HP discussion is still HP, please read the rules about that part again, syren

M®$ L¿ÑK
Ok, soz......

Come on though, first post/thread?

M® $¥®€Ñ
could you expect any less from him Syren? i mean really...

Unicor777
Welcome Queen!
I'm hereby granting you 3 free drinks in the Hogwart Caffe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.