Van Helsing movie relation to Anime Hellsing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Is the movie based on the famous vampire anime? If it is Im going to see it the 1st day. evil face

Shinobiprincess
Well I asked one of my friends if it was and he told me that Van Helsing was based on a novel. I'll see if what he said was true or not. wink

DarkSwordsLady
No they'r 2 different thing

Hegemon875
Van hellsing is an old novel and is NOT related to the anime hellsing.
here is a link http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0765310112/qid=1082577229/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/002-2420227-3171258?v=glance&s=books

BarmyBrummie
Van Helsing is from Bram Stokers novel Dracula wink

LeAtHerRFace
Shucks, I wish it was related to the anime.... But I still gonna see it cuz Hugh Jackman rocks

BakaXero
The title for the the anime Hellsing would have came from the character Dr Van Hellsing from the book Dracula. Hellsing was the vampire expert in the book

Evil1
D@mn Right!

SeikaHellsing
well the new VAN HELSING movie is based on an old movie that was pretty much the same, franky, drac, and wolfie are in the same movie Vs Van helsing, except in the one coming out in may, it's the newest version.

LeAtHerRFace
dito

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.