Terminator vs Predator vs Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Who Would Win?

My vote is Terminator.

SpAg
Mine is the Predator deal with it sad

<<Solo>>
Terminator, EASY.

Baylin
Alien would win they are silent and patient all they need to do is just hide somewhere wait for termiteater or predater to stand beneath them a little slice of one finger, acid blood, drip drip drip on to their heads and instant fubar!

Samas-adian
Termintor, nope

Predator will only have to shoot with plasma cannon from far away, and the terminator is toast.

Alien well get close and tear the Terminator to pieces. And the Terminator will have nothign to defend himself until he finds weapons.

So, i think alien would win.

TheDreamMaster
my vot egoes to predator.
he can go invisible ... and as far as we iknow neither of the other two can see invisibilty. so the alien would get wasted with a plasma cannon and so would te terminator.
the only way the terminator would win is if he was the chick from rise of the machines with built in whoop ass weapons , though alien would probably take it out with acid blood

dean7879
it is a close call between alien and terminator.....aliens acid could melt away terminators steel body...but id still say terminator would win

Jason_Krueger
Predator would win cuz he's the ultimate hunter.....Arnie and Alien is toast.....then again Arnie might bore the both of them with some speech so i dunno

Samas-adian
Alien can see through invisibility according to the videogames.

HockeyHorror
either Alien or Predator.

Zilverz
The T800 (arnold) effectively stopped the T1000 (Liquid Metal guy) and the new Female TX.

And the Space Marine "Hicks" stopped Aliens and the T800

I vote for Lt. Hicks

Baylin
Good point!

Lord_Andres
My vote goes to the Predator, he could just switch to some vision so that he could be able to see the Aliens and Terminator, he could easily kick the aliens but with his spear and whritblades and he couls just fire a shot with the plasma cannon at the Terminator and the Terminator would probobly melfunctioin or somethin

Super-Man-Lives
predator, hands down. someone buy him a drink, i'm safe over here...

<<Solo>>
A little Plasma blast wouldn't do SH!T to Arnold. He's A Robot!

HockeyHorror
yes it would^

LeAtHerRFace
Terminator would still break them...

tabby999
plasma would melt a hole in the terminator, hit it in the head and its game over

LeAtHerRFace
But his not that stupid. He can upload the attacks and things that his opponent can do.

Crash Overload
If its A T1000 Nothing can be down, it will win for sure... PLasma blast? Its already liquid, nothing will happen much.. after all, a solid bullet proof vest did not melt under the blast, Why would liquid metel? Alien trying to slice it in peices? The claws would get stuck in the Metel, and the erminator could just suffocate it...

But I wish the Alien would of won...

Jason420
im not sure but i think they made a comic book about this

NBK4988
It definately depends on how many there are but if there is one of each the would be killed by the alien because predators see heat and aliens are coldblooded. The terminator would most likely kill the alien especially the T-1000 or the T-1000000.

But the predator is my favorite so i don't know

VENOMfan
they did make a comic some time back. Id say fully armed a Predator.
unarmed? the Queen or T-1000

and Pedator is my fav as well

LeAtHerRFace
If the human can beat the Predator. Why cant the Terminator?

TheProgramSmith
What about Robocop?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.