More famous Alien vs Predator or Freddy vs Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
What movie do you think will sell more?
Which of them is more famous?

I would say Alien vs Predator!

Freddy_vs_Jason
Freddy Vs. Jason was anticipated for many years, longer than Alien Vs. Predator, and every 80's kid knows who Freddy is, he's like Santa Claus or something!

iluvpippin
i'd say freddy caus i neva hear of alien.

botankus
Yikes!

Samas-adian
Alien Vs Predator has been around for almost 14 years. There's books, videogames and comic books. I think AVP movie will be more famous because Alien is a huge series and Predator was one of the best action movies of the 80's

zoomonkey
when does avp come out? who's in it? any other info?

Myth
August 6th, not sure who's in it. No big names though. I say Alien Vs Predator. How can you not know what Aliens is? Can anybody think of any alien movie that is more famous than the Aliens series?

HockeyHorror
IMO A vs P is gonna be much better.

HockeyFace
Two Words... Lance and Henriksen

ragesRemorse
you cant realy say which is more popular, i mean they are two different realms. Of course in the Sci Fi world you dont get much more famous than aliens or predator. However, in the horror world jason and freddy are the kings of popularity. It goes pretty much without a doubt that freddy and jason are more popular, but Aliens and predator have a far greater following. Aliens and predator have fans in the horror,sci-fi and other interests. Freddy and jason have fans in horror and far out side of the horror realm, but freddy and jason are only two kinds of movies and that is horror and comedy. Aliens and predator are action, horror, sci-fi and suspense, so that should tell you right there which movie will be more popular, but i owuldnt bank any money on guarenteeing an alien or predator movie being good, seeing how there are only 3 good movies out of the total of 6 movies from both franchises

LeAtHerRFace
AVP just looks completely awesome.

ragesRemorse
yeah it does. It is nice to have a director who was and is an actuall fan. This might be a plus for the movie. Still this kind of movie is one that has to be done just right, there is a right way and a wrong way, no in betweens. thats a large order to fill. Especially comming off of a dissapointment of alien 3 and a bomb of alien ressurection

LeAtHerRFace
yes

Carlcsw
Aliens Versus Predator ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.