[KMC] Unreal Tournament 04 Clan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Well in the other thread spike made it up... so any say?

LeAtHerRFace
<---- The King At Unreal Tournament '04.

LeAtHerRFace
Add some comments and questions. And Spike and I are sure to answer. Well I'll ttyl, peaz out.

§pearhead
I'd say good idea, but a) I dont have UT20004 and also in internet games that I do play, I try to stay outta clans.

SpikeSpiegel
Plus, I can't play UT04 at the moment as it's suffering from the mouse lag bug hat's in a few copies.

Lord_Andres
I'l be gettung the game at the end of the month or about the 12may smile

SpikeSpiegel
I'll be able to play again once the patch sorting the mouce lag bug is released.

eleveninches
I'm still having problems connecting to online games in UT2004, but i can only connect to the demo online games.

LeAtHerRFace
Damn.

LeAtHerRFace
Me too, I dont really like to go in clans. Im usually a solo/independant killer. But KMC is dependable right? big grin

edwinian
Is this clan up and going yet...I would like to get more knowledgable of the online game before I commit as I have been spending most of my time in the offline play.

LeAtHerRFace
This clan... as you see is a work in progress.

MC Mike
I'll join. I've beat quite a lot of people already and a KMC clan's a great idea. cool

LeAtHerRFace
So how much ppl is gonna join?

eleveninches
I'll join when I manage to get back online in the multiplayer games in the main game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.