Yesterday....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
i went to the movies and saw thirteen, it was REALLY good!!!! i loved it! has any1 else seen it????

also, i figured out that i am sycic!!!!! seriously, so far i have 4 examples, i have 6 but i cant memba 2 sad sad but i can read minds...seriously i can eek! it's so cool!

LeAtHerRFace
AwEsOme! Hope u had an awesome time.
"Yesterday..." From the Beatles? nah jj peace

iluvpippin
huh i dont listen to the beatles....but yeah it was really cool, have u seen it?? it so isnt like the normal movies where the unpopular grl becomes popular, then blablabla she gets a boyfriend...it was really cool, i wanna buy it smile

*Georgina_A*
I made a thread about "Thirteen" in the Movie Review forum...not a lot of people seem to go there no expression

Anyway, I loved the film. It's so true as well and that's what's scary.

iluvpippin
oh really...sorri hun!
yeah i know, i didnt know it was based on a true story..i mean some of it isn't true, but most is, and did u know that ...i think the brown haird girl (yeah shes 13..not!) it happened to her, and she co-rote the script, or wateva its called...it was so good hey!? i love that movie! i didnt like the yucky bits though...with the wrists and the toung and the belly button...but the rest was cool! oh yeah and that brooke girls ears.

*Georgina_A*
Yeah I did know that. And actually the girl with the brown hair was actually 13 when they filmed the film! Hard to believe but true lol. It was only supposed to be a small film and it was filmed in like 24 days ( i think or something like that) it was only after they finished filming that Fox got in.

iluvpippin
24 days?? woah i dont beleive that.....hm, but i beleive the small film thing, i thought the camera was pretty crap in most of it, did they just get sum1 to film it freehand and all??
and i dont think she wouldve been 13..i mean yeah sum grls ur like woah she looks 16!
but when ppl tell u shes 13 ur like 'o yeah i guess she could be' but 13...the same age as me, no way! i think what would've happened is that all that stuff happened to her when she was 13, then one or two years later, she decided to write bout it, then made the movie when she's like 15/16.

*Georgina_A*
No...she really was 13 when they filmed the film lol. Actually I think the whole crap camera thing adds something to the atmosphere of the film so that's not a bad thing imo.

iluvpippin
yeah i guess like...yeah i know what u mean?? but she looks so much older than 13!!! she's so pretty hay!

*Georgina_A*
Yeah she is! The girl with the blonde hair was like 14 when they filmed. I have the film on dvd and I listened to the actresses and the director talk about the film.

iluvpippin
eek! the blonde girl is 14?? i thought she'd b younger than the otha girl...i thought maybe blondie would be14/14, brownie would be 15/16....woah wouldnt you love to be brownie...well obviously not what happened in her past....shes so pretty!!! but wouldnt u hate to do that lesbian scene??

*Georgina_A*
lol Blondie and brownie stick out tongue and yeah that scene was weird lol

iluvpippin
well...its too long...i dunno their names??? um, tracey and evie?? im not too sure, i neva get peoples names in movies...in moulin rouge i thought she didnt even have a name until i watched it for like the 10th time!
and yeah all i can hear is fghie, sdjfhfgie!

*Georgina_A*
lol! wink Yeah those are their names. And in Moulin Rouge...isn't her name...Satine? messed I haven't seen it in ages so sorry if it's wrong lol.

Storm
yep, it' s Satine

iluvpippin
yeah i realised that now...after like ages stick out tongue even though ewan goes 'satiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine' all through the end!!! laughing

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud wink

iluvpippin
well....i guess it's coz all the movie ppl have american/english accents and sumtimes i cant understand them...and even when it's aussie accents i cant understand them...like on friend, elle macpherson, i cant understand her coz she sounds like....she sounds so fake ausssie and im wonderin if we all sound like that...like....this is real hard to explain, b/cause when im talkin to my friends, i cant tell they have an accent, but wheneva i hear an aussie accent on tv they sound so .... fake....it could eitha be shes just got a ..... different accent, or thats what we really sound like, and i can hear its an accent b/cause they'd b workin with american actors???

iluvpippin
omg, i just realised something....sum1 sent me a pm and the subject was 'new dorum' i was like "cool!" i clicked on the pm to read, and my net was taking so long to load so i was like 'ok well ill go to the off topic forum and see the new forum! (thinking that there would be a forum joined onto that one, and it'd be a tribute to casey) but there was nothing there so i went to the pm and read it. it was about an actual thing (like kmc) dedicated to her...ill put the link here if any1 wants to join.......and i was like oh yeah cool, but i was thinkin bout it then....and I KNEW THE FORUM WAS DEDICATED TO SPOOKS!!!!!! im not lying, im being totally honest......i really am psycic!!!!!

heres the link
http://thephoenixelite.*********30.com
join, for casey!

dragonpisces272
well i havent seen the movie...but your psychic? eek!

lil Texiness
Psssst, its spelled psychic

DeNiro
I went to go see a R rated movie the other day the punisher and the 20 year old *** working the counter didnt let me in cause i didnt have my licesne it was in the car and you have to be 17 i couldnt belive him

dragonpisces272
lil tex>stick out tongue i cant spell
deniro>lol

glenn
is the movie good. I have'nt seen it yet

*Georgina_A*
I like it loads. It's in my favourite films list lol.

glenn
i guess i'll have to see it then

iluvpippin
yes, yes i am! shifty

Darth Revan
that's cool. I'm a little bit psychic... But I don't "read minds" per se, I just know when things are going to happen... Like sometimes I wake up with thise sense that something bad's going to happen, and it always does... blink

iluvpippin
omg same big grin like.....yeah u get a butterflies thing in your tummy...well i do...eeek i have them now sad im scared!

Rogue Jedi
psychic or psychotic?

iluvpippin
whats tha 2nd 1??? confused i heard it b/fore!

Rogue Jedi
loony.

iluvpippin
ooooh stick out tongue well i have 2 say both then! laughing out loud

Mr. Bacon
MISHA!

iluvpippin
eek! WHERE??

Mr. Bacon
^ there

iluvpippin
eek! ME? well hey there!

Mr. Bacon
how ya been? long time no see

iluvpippin
yeah i know smile well im pretty good, u?

Mr. Bacon
awesome

iluvpippin
big grin thats good happy

Mr. Bacon
yes

iluvpippin
i feel i should take a picture of me, because im not wearing a headband and im wearing makeup eek! which i havnt done in a looong time!

Mr. Bacon
go for it wink

iluvpippin
i took 1, coz the cameras very lo batt an weneva i tried to take 1 it'd turn off, dunno if its good or not an i wont b able to get it onto my comp yet...but ill try!

Mr. Bacon
awesome

iluvpippin
stick out tongue..gtg 2 skool soon!

Mr. Bacon
its 826 pm here

iluvpippin
it's 8.34am here big grin anyways i gotta go now!
speak lataz
xxoo misha!

Furious Angel
totallyyes

iluvpippin
lol, what the hell laughing

sniper
good song... wait, goerge, john, noooooooooooo!

iluvpippin
huh

sniper
beatles, yesterday
john lennon, deceased
geaoge harrison, deceased

iluvpippin
uuuuh, oooor alicia keys, fabolous, puff daddy, r kelly, beyonce, usher, craig david etc smile

Titanic Lover
you still have your good music with you then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.