Thats it only hanging out with rich people from now on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I hung out with my friend randy friday night and we went to the mall and stuff and it was 9 oclock and nothing to do so he called some of his marist friends _Marist is a private high school- and they invited us to Palos Park the town next to mine.

I get to this house at like 9 30 cause im a dumbass with directions and this house is like 1/2 the size of my school just huge has 4 levels. I walk down stairs and the downstairs stretches out to about 60 yards couldnt belive it. Full bar and tabs

Then I turn to the indoor pool with about 13 fine ass freshmens in bikins and they also had a sauna. I was in heaven they gave me a pair of shorts to go in the pool and lets just say my boxers are bigger stick out tongue but from now on only marist people im hanging out with laughing out loud

dragonpisces272
lol real funny deniro stick out tongue

M®$ L¿ÑK
*is rich owner of club*

diva

§pearhead
laughing out loud what a weirdo

DeNiro
OO I forgot when I was leaving the house i was being cocky and i took off really fast in this U turn diveway but there was a car blocking me so i threw it in reverse and ran over this girls like patio where they had all these rocks arranged a certain wa i was like oo **** and just took off stick out tongue

ash007
yep kinda of reminds me of my days when i was 17 expect i couldn't drive then.

dragonpisces272
deniro>lol you messed up their rock arrangement? laughing

lil Texiness
Overly rich people arent necesseraly nice. There is a reason for why they are so rich you know wink

DeNiro
Well I got a big bronco right now for a car I still havent gotten my trans right but it made some damage stick out tongue and this girl was very nice and also very hot

dragonpisces272
she has to arrange it again! stick out tongue lol

DeNiro
O I doubt it they probaly had some landscaper from god knows where come and redo the whole thing

M®$ L¿ÑK
The MiniTex hath spoken............ again roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
O jeeze I didnt even notice that Tex changes his name Tex go back to the old name dont change thats like like I cant think of ne thing clever ill came back to you once i have

dragonpisces272
deniro>blink woah very "zen"ish

forumcrew
freshmen hmmm sounds illegeal... and showing off with a bronco what was the goal here?

dragonpisces272
the private school just freaks me out blink

yerssot
some keep speaking while they shouldn't

Storm
It' s not Tex. It' s lil laughing

dragonpisces272
who me yers? stick out tongue

DeNiro
I dont know why i was showing off with the bronco all i know was i was the only sophmore there and the only one that could drive so i decided to but once i get my car oo man i just cant wait.

and im a sophmore so it aint illegal for me stick out tongue and whats zenis mean?

ArchTheLarry
You think men that are fresh in bikinis are fine? interesting...

dragonpisces272
"zen"ish? its like one of those japanese rock formations that help you with inner strength or sumthing...

yerssot
I wouldn't dare stick out tongue

dragonpisces272
ok then...big grin

DeNiro
blink

silver_tears
I wish I had a pool, but I guess the hot tub shall do cool

burlyman
laughing out loud evil face smile wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
So what's the deal D...

You hanging out with these broads again?

If so, take them to a fine restaurant like "Rosco's Chicken N' Waffles"...
Then take them back to their place...
Throw her a nickle, then tell her "here, go clean yourself up"
and if she gives you the stink eye.... tell her "hey! Why not?....it's YOUR day!" and follow up with a wink and a smile.

(note: for added effect turn your right hand into ta gun using your thumb and pointer finger...and give her a little shot)

Darth Revan
Dude we have a private high school called Marist here too... Weird..

Kosta
I hope, for your sake, that the pool wasn't cold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.