Force's Predicament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
alright as some of you know, i am balck, but i don't act "black" if you know what i'm talking about... anyways, my preference is white girls, i mean i like black girls to but i don't really know how to act around them, i could try but i would fail, on the other hand i could strike up a conversation with a white chick and talk for a long time.

But here's my problem, i wouldn't mind going out with a white girl, but most white girls don't really have a "thing" for black guys (i think)...

What should i do?

P.S. this was not meant to be racist.

thumb up

yerssot
change countries, over here girls (and boys) don't give a rats ass about your skin color

ArchTheLarry
learn how to talk to black girls stick out tongue

BarmyBrummie
Well, you're wrong in thinking white girls don't have a thing for black men. A lot of girls do yes

ArchTheLarry
maye they just dont ahve a thing for you

they may like black men, but they wont automatically go ou with you

try a little harder, or change ur approach

The Force
i would if i had that much money

and larry, don't you think i've tried? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BB, i don't know, i haven't met that many erm

yerssot
just get a one way ticket, get a girl, get her to pay everything and you're set

The Force
no, they like me, it's just about me responding to them, since, live in a white neighborhoos, grown up with white friends, and went to a white school... i just don't know how to respond

lil Texiness
There is no such a thing as ''race''....

Im sure there are plenty of white girls who are into black guys...just look harder, im sure there are more than plenty.

In London most black guys you see on the street are with white girls.

The Force
i'm not like that, i pay for everything big grin

The Force
well i'm in america, where you might be scorned upon if you marry a white girl instead of a black one.

By black ppl of course

lil Texiness
Whys that?

The Force
it's probably reverse racism *shrugs* anyways i g2g

yerssot
a true gentleman stick out tongue

Chelsea23
aww, thats awesome. but alot of white girls have a thing for black guys, i think its ok. so i wouldn't really worry about it, unless if you like black girls more or something smile

M® $¥®€Ñ
Force how could you......

have such low self esteem towards white women

You're a handsome black man. Women; black, white, yellow, or brown will like you for you. Just crack open a conversation with the girl and try to hit points of interest. Make eye contact and smile. It's really not THAT difficult.

You may get shot down, but who cares. FYI in January i hit on a black girl at a club and she told me...and i quote "scram cracker!" Sure i felt like crap, until i got her latino friends number. laughing out loud

ArchTheLarry
Here's the way I see it. It is my personal opinion, and not racist.

For a long time, anyone with black skin color was basically enslaved. many years alter, many generations have ben free, and yet they still whine everytime a white person doesnt hire them. Sure, if they hire the white guyover me its racism. It isnt racism, you just may suck at the job. Everytime a white person does something bad to them, it is racism, its all voer the enws... racism this racism that. What they are doign is perpetrating it, making white people dislike blacks. Some may acutally be racists but most ppl have set aside the skin color and moved on.

The Force
well i'd have to say that i like white girls alittle better

and actually i've never been shot down, but i have been told no

Evy_O
I like Will Smith big grin

M®$ L¿ÑK
*cough*

Actually, I kinda have a 'thing', as you call it, for black guys. Especially South Africans. Link can vouch for that, he's my best friend, he'll tell you all my secrets stick out tongue

PS: I'm white, so that comment about white girls not liking black guys is ridiculous.

crazy_c
I like black guys and white guys. Skin colour isn't a big thing with me. I think a person should like the person for that preson and not cos of their skin colour. yes

The Force
well then i stand a chance wink rock thx all

Darth Revan
People here still cling to the old racial tension from back in the Civil War days... And the Civil Rights Movement. It's stupid really, but black and white people are.. Nervous around each other. Nobody openly admits it, but like Force said, there are black neighborhoods and white neighborhoods, black schools and white schools... It's still segregated, really, just that there's no law keeping people separate. And white people are really paranoid about what to call black people--black vs African American. Some black people get mad if white people say anything that MIGHT be classified as a stereotype. People jump at the thought of a racist comment. Sounds weird, I know, but we've just been clinging to it for so long that we can't seem to accept that people are really all the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.