Bsb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil_girl
hey evrybody... I heard that backstreet boys are back together and they are already recording songs for their album...is that true??

I'm not into pop that much but this band had great hits that rocked the dayz of my puberty stick out tongue

Asami
Hey me tooooo!!!

I went to 2 of their concerts before they managed to cover Wembly!
I liked them then and still do, wow, nearly 10 years ago.. Damnit I'm feelong old already.

lil_girl
yeah we are gettin old laughing out loud but do u know anythin about their next album?

amlap
yeah i hear they are making an Irish drinking album...drunk

loserib
backstreetboys and rocked in the same sentence now ive seen it all

you-know-who
OMG i cant wait until their new CD comes out!!!!! i love BSB i know their old school but i went through a lot listening to their music and to the people who just ditched the band after N'sync came out is not a true fan! but i m and i dont care if people dont like that i like BSB or they make fun of me for it!!! they liked them 2 once in their life....

BSB KICKS ASS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!

SlipknoT
You guys are kidding right? The Backstreet Boys make Good Charlotte look like Led Zeppelin.

tabby999
yeah, they're like Busted trying to be grown up, its a pathetic little band made by the record company to sucker in pubecent teen girls (and some boys who may be questioning their sexuality) and convincing them to blow their cash on their cd

Darth Revan
I actually prefer BSB to Busted, since the only difference between the two anyways is that Busted think they are a rock band...

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

I will admit, I went through the whole BSB stage...but I was 12 years old at the time and it lasted a whole two weeks stick out tongue

SlipknoT
whos busted?

Turbo-Cajun
Bsb just smoke each other's poles... they dont make music, they dont even play their own instruments.

tabby999
they dont even have instruments to pretend to play!

and Slipknot, dont worry bout Busted, they're horrible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.