Tried Frisbee Golfing yesterday - keyword is "Tried"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

M® $¥®€Ñ
Yeah, so apparently that's a sport in Southern California. It's kinda funny sounding but it's just like golf.

you got 18 holes, there's a par for each whole, and you use different frizbees for different throws.

I watch these guys who have been doing this for years and they can throw a "driver" frisbee like 100 yards...which is pretty damn far for a frisbee. And then they putt into this net that's connected to a pole in the ground.

Well in order to throw the damn bee long enough to not have a 50 shot handicap, i had to throw it side arm...and not across my body like most people throw a frizbee. And putting, jesus, putting is so hard.

http://www.jolliffphoto.com/images/discgolf.jpg

try throwing a frisbee into that thing from 20 ft away...it's trickier than it looks.

But all in all, i recommend the sport, it's decent exercise, and a great excuse to be outside.

ElectricBugaloo
we have a frisbee golf course at the park by my house. we use the goals to play soccer

dragonpisces272
this reminds of of horse shoes lol

TrAnCeDuO
you should get the shotgun out and start shooting them(jk)

trixygurl
i just played disc golf last week end! I think it's a lot of fun, bu t it really depends on the course. I have friends that are BIG time into it and compete n krap. That may be takin it a lil too far.

Linkalicious
Horse shoes aren't thrown hundres of yards through trees and up hills only to find their home in a net.

They're thrown 15 feet to pole in the ground....

the only similarity is both are fun to do while drinking...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.