elisha cuthbert or kiera knightly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elisha is fit
they are both fit

Evy_O
ok, I don't want to sound mean, but there are other adjectives with which you can describe a person, other than fit yes

tazman
Elisha all the way........though Kiera is also a very attractive woman, but Elisha is just ineffable....

Evy_O
I say Kiera big grin

tazman
no way, compare this pic to Elisha's..............Elisha all the way. if Kiera swallowed an olive she'd look like she's pregnant..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

<not to say she's not attractive because she's hot to in her own right>

Evy_O
Well, I still like Kiera more cause she has finesse. But omg she IS skinny eek! Very! blink

I can understand why guys would like Elisha more, she's more the curvy type of girl yes

tazman
well, to me (may not necessarily mean for other guys), there's a difference between 'thin' and 'skinny'. thin is very attractive to me, skinny is not. Elisha fits perfectly into the thin category, Keira is border line, and i do mean border line......(but still hot)... stick out tongue

Evy_O
but you can see her tummy's bones eek!

tazman
i know, and that's what makes her borderline sick

if i met her, i'd tell her to swallow her dang food.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

hobbit_lover
i say Elisha shes beautiful!

Evy_O
maybe it's just abs stick out tongue

glenn
very tough choice but i would choose elisha

tazman
no doubt she's fit (american word meaning in shape), but if she were in any more shape, she's be a skeleton.... sad

but she's still hot...... yes

<<Solo>>
I'll go with Elisha...Yes good choice.

claidisa_felton
kiera all the way...shes beautiful and sooo thin!!! look how pretty she is!

tazman
true, true. she is beautiful and soooooooooooooooooo thin.....

BUT

not more beautiful then this...

claidisa_felton
yeh but i think elisha looks fake (no fence)...i think kiera has a really natural look...but still beautiful

tazman
laughing

no offense taken, i know what u mean......i'd love to see these girls in the morning when they're not all done up....

ya never know, we could look at them and go scared

then again...........maybe not..... stick out tongue

claidisa_felton
yeah...its like people think paris hilton looks fake, but if you watch the simple life, she looks great with no make up on.

Evy_O
well, they would definately NOT look how they look when maked-up, but they'd still be beautiful yes make up makes you look better indeed, but it can't... transform you from a beast to a beauty confused

yeah she's too thin for my taste messed
then I'll have to say I like Kiera's face better, but Elisha's body more big grin

tazman
yeah, and a lot has to do with how they put their make up on. is it something they use to just accent a certain feature, or is it used to totally draw non resistant attention to. in the latter cases, they're over done and look way different without it....

but the two girls in this thread, i'd say they'd still be very beautiful without it.........different for sure.........but still beautiful...

i like Elisha's face and body.... big grin big grin

and i like Keira's face as well, and i wouldn't complain about her body... big grin

forumcrew
if i picked one to be with it would be keira shes all around beautiful but elisha is hot.. but id still take keira over her

Darkseed
Elisha Cuthbert love

<<Solo>>
Dang.....She looks fine..

nightcrawer89
i can't chose they both make me swing

tazman
yes yes yes yes

tazman
agree thumb up

*Georgina_A*
Keira, definitely. I mean come on! She's stunning!

Mighty Yoda
I do like Keira but as i said, elisha gets my vote

max_bridge
ok.to settle this little dispute, its definately elisha. kiera went to the same college as i am at now and the same secondary school as a load of my mates...she was never thought to be amazingly fit, she was just a girl you might look twice at. i've also seen her around coz she lives in the same kinda area as me (kingston) and let me tell you she is completely flat chested (although im sure hollywood will persuade her to get implants "to improve her career"wink and really just a walking stick. so there you go ****ing definately elisha

Colabee
I haveto say and this is coming froma brunette that Keira looks better blonde. She had dyed her hair dark brown at some premiere and it just didn't suit her. Made her look too pale. I also think she is a bit too thin and would look better with a bit more meat on her bones but on the whole I think both Keira and Elisha are just as attractive as one another just in different ways...

Elisha: Barbie doll pretty
Keira: Princess pretty

*Georgina_A*
I absolutely agree yes

hobbit_lover
they are both really beautiful in their own way!

hobbit_lover
Elisha is very very very pretty!

hobbit_lover
and soo is Kiera!!! so its hard to compare them

lil bitchiness
Neither. They both annoy the hell out of me.

Actually, I think I hae found someone who annoys me less than Kiera Knightly...and thats elisha cuthbert shock

They are both horrible. yes

Kes
Go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295795
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.