what i think is going to happen in the next harry potter book.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HP_fan
Ok who do you think will die in the next book and how?

I think Dobby or Hagrid, because someone close to Harry dies. and Voldemort will kill them to get to Harry! :sad:

loz
i want hermione to die cos then i can audition to be her in the nxt film!!!
i dnt want dobby to die cos hes really funny especially when he hurts himself.
loz
smokin'

hpluva14
whoeva wrote that is physco by tha way itsSirius Black sad

Nefertite
I know who will die. I didn't want to read it but it happen inadvertently.
I can say that none of these marked characters roll eyes (sarcastic)

brookealicious6
Do you mean in the 5th or 6th book? Because everyone already knows who dies in the 5th book smile I think Dumbledore or maybe Fudge will die in the 6th book

danradclifeluva
i think hagrid mite die in tha 6th

Nefertite
Hmmm... People, why do you think so that in each book someone will die? What will be if everyone will die? I don't think taht Rowling is so cruel! sick Becides these books are intended and for young children!

danradclifeluva
cuz sum one died in tha fourth then tha fith it hink shell keep it goin

Godshinto
Well I think that Profesor Dumbeldor is going to die sometime soon. Because the person that plays him in the movies really died.

BOPRecruit 16
in some places, i heard that hagrid dies. i hope not, neither sirius. someone posted that sirius did, next time that person should've made that a spoiler! i'm only on ch. 10 for crying out loud!

battosai yuriko

brookealicious6
It makes it more interesting when someone dies. Plus it's easier to make up a death than a whole plot or something smile

airangel429
She said that there were going to be alot more killings with Lord V back, and that. I think that in book 6 there will be alot of attacks on the muggles...... and then maybe a person w/in Gryffindor.....maybe not so much a MAIN character..but someone w/in Harry's dormitory will die. That's just a hunch though....I dont think Hagrid will die...UNLESS its until after Madime Maxim has returned into the picture....I do think that maybe some people from the other schools will come back in book 6 or 7 to help fight against Lord V......but maybe not????

Ember11
I have a feeling that someone from the Order will die because, let's face it, they're fighting a war. So will someone from the Death Eaters. The Order and the DE seem equally matched in power. In the last book either Dumbledore or Harry will die (but I hope neither!). And I have a hunch that Neville will be extinguished as he is fighting Bellatrix Lastrange, but not before he takes her with him in revenge for his parents.
I know this all sounds gruesome. But perhaps with Dumbledore AND Harry, who's powers are developing rapidly and has other strengths, on the same side maybe all these deaths won't occur. Let's hope!

airangel429
I hope too...that's a good point abuot Neville...b/c he was always the one who couldn't get his potions right and stuff and a bit slow.....so that would be very HEROIC of him to avenge the death of his parents...but you gotta remember.....Harry wants a piece of her too b/c of killing ****** sad

me15
Well, this summer harry is allowed to do magic so i think hes going to do..........something.......to the dursleys, to pay them back for all of the horrible stuff they put him through. I also think voldemort is going to come into the open and start killing people and recruting more members (obvisley) I think harrys going to tell ron and herminione about the prophesy and there going to freak out.............other then that i have noe idea, lol.........but i like to hear about what you guys think
~me big grin

sauron
i think what will happen is

voldemort will marry umbridge, and they will have babies that are evil and work for the ministry

bring the system down from the inside

crazy_c
I think Ron will finally admit his dark, dark secret naughty

weegie
Harrys allowed to do magic this summer? I think you're allowed to do magic 7th year, not 6th.

DanZeke25
no i think it is the 6th or maybe it said after the 6th year? i dont no

Unicor777
I just know , I can not wait to see /read the six JK book on HP, because I got bored of reading the fanfictions ..simply I wanna read originals now. Not that some of them are bad, in fact some are quite good. But, I have to stop somehwere... Any idea when possibly the book might comeuot. ? After the movie, perhaps (I wish), they can publish it after the movie..... Damm it !

tigress
totally correct as always check ootp the twins become of age to do majic away from hogwarts at the cool age of 17 god i wish i was seventeen again stick out tongue

me15
i read somewhere the 6th book is coming out in the summer of 2005........which is forever away and i dont think i can wait that long, lol

big gay kirk
I daren't tell you what's going to happen....

tigress
out of despiration i checked out www.bloomsbury.com sent them an email asking if they could give me any hint as to when they are releasing i havent had a reply but maybe if many more hp fans mail them they might be forced to give out a date for release their email address is [email protected]

Joy2dWorld

buffywill07
I think Ron and Luna will have a rel., I hope Harry and herm so and Ginny and Neville

I Love Sirius
Nope, Ron and Hermione will end up together. You can tell by what JKR said, we've had enough clues to make that assumption. I too would've liked to see Harry and Hermione together at the beginning, but it just doesn't look like it will happen.

pottermad
i luv when u call voldemort "voldie"

azn_blue_angel
hey pplz..write wat u think will happen nxt in the hp seires?
heeres sum quetions for u 2 answer:
1: will hp die in the end?
2: who will end up with who?
3: who lives who dies?
4: who loses btw hp n voldie?
5: wat will happen in which book?
tell one tell all wat u think will happen nxt in hp!! Happy Dance

DracosGirl
I definatly dont think hp will die... thats a bit too depressing isnt is, seeing as loads a little kids read it.

But I think he will end up with Cho despite what happened in the fifth book. lol

This time last year wen i was waitin desperatly 4 the 5th book to come out I remember hearing all over the place that Dumbledore had this big secret to tell Harry and I kept wishing that it would be that his parents wernt really dead but that they had had to stay in hiding all this time to stay away from the free death eaters lol I know im pathetic but i liek happy endings lol

celestial_moon
1) then what would the 7th book b about? so no. and even then, no.
2) i'm not sure since there might b new characters 2 introduce who might end up with them.
3) i'm suspecting ron dies in the 7th and mayb lupin. i hope neither tho.
4) most likely voldemort. i mean, otherwise, the bad guy wins.
5) we dont really know yet but i'm guessing we all cant wait 2 find out.

ada
hey guys. I agree with DracosGirl. Harry wont die but i think he will loose a lot of the people around him. Especially Ron! I know it sounds far too upsetting, but i have to admit that i have had this gut feeling ever since i read the first book, i really do think Ron will die. And yes i think he will end up with Cho again aswell xx

DracosGirl
noooooooooo..........Ron please don't die! sad

Everyone seems to think this I will be so upset if it happens

I havn't got over Sirius's death yet...

ada
I know! I dont think i'll ever get over his death either! I really have got a bad feeling thoough DracosGirl! Lets hope i am proved wrong! But i've heard that Hermione gets mortally wounded in book 6 and that Ron and harry go after Voldemort together. Ron has never even seen Voldemort! Let alone fight him! So somthing may happen to him then? x

DracosGirl
where did you hear this? I have heard absolutly nothing about the next books and I hadnt heard of the 3rd film til i came on here an ppl told me.
I'm always the last to know!

ada
Its all over the internet matey! I got that info from other guys on the forum though. Why dont you try going on yahoo.com and entering 'harry potter' then you get loads of different links! You wont be the last to know for long! x

celestial_moon
plus jkr hinted it

azn_blue_angel
heyZz..pplz i hear the oin in of the nxt books malfoy n harry as has to become frds n help each to destroy sum1 (hopefully voldemord)
to me i think both harry n voldie will both die..(no offence to harry potter loverz!!!)..but u neva no!

DracosGirl
I actually hope they dont become friends... I dont think Malfoy would be as good at playing a goodie. He suits bein bad...!

ada
Thats true but i could actually see malfoy turning good. A sort of snape maybe? x

shanie623
Nah... remember at the end of OOTP? Malfoy told Harry that he's somewhat going to pay for what he's done to his father (because Lucius was sent to Azkaban)...

I think Draco's going to have to do a really evil revenge on Harry....

I personally think that in the 6th book, JKR's finally going to focus it MUCH MORE on Draco's hatred towards Harry and how it will go far now that Voldemort is back.

DracosGirl
I hope your right, altho I dont want Draco to be to bad in that he goes to Azkaban in the end or anything.
Just keep hating Harry and hexing him in the hallways an stuff!

celestial_moon
i was told tho that draco wasnt really going 2 become a really important character.

DracosGirl
Awww too bad wont see much of tom in the films then...

azn_blue_angel
lolx..poor dracosgirl...i wonder who will die nxt in the books..who do u think will die?

celestial_moon
i'm going with lupin and ron. i dont hate them at all but still...

<<Solo>>
What I want to happen in the next books is that Harry keeps getting darker and darker.....If you've noticed he's been getting winier and winer..That would be cool.To see Harry go to the dark side.

DracosGirl
OMG weve had Draco turning good and Harry turning evil. That would be odd! lol

Sauron
voldy is revealed to be harry father

<<Solo>>
Yes in the clips on the movie it never shown his father getting killed just his mother. See they didn't talk much about his father getting killed in all. Harry being a good Slytherin comes from his dad being evil. Nice Prediction.

azn_blue_angel
lolx voldie is not harry's father..voldemort is not even realated to him. i'm sorry bad sauron

celestial_moon
yah...then this would end up like star wars.

orlandoOYEA
Im not sure if this has been stated or not but...
I think Lupin will be killed by Wormtail becase wormtail got a silve rhand from Voldemort to replace him old one. And doesnt silver kill werwolves? I think there was a point it was silver. I hope he doesnt die though he is my second favorite to Sirius.

azn_blue_angel
ok....it's realli sasd how all these favourite pplz have to die..

ada
I agree with orlandoOYEA. I reckon something will happen to Lupin because of wormtails hand. Dont you just hate him! i reckon hes gona die too though. Not that he will be missed or anything! x

ladygrim
itll be a ruddy disappiontement if it ends happily and everybody lives barr the evil things

ada
nah that wont happen! There'll be plenty of twist and turns!

ladygrim
good .. don't want it to go all crappy afta 6th book

ada
I seriously doubt it! Although i have to admit im a bit worried that the final climax will be somewhat of a disappointment xx

ladygrim
me too they got to be running out of ideas

azn_blue_angel
jkr has already planed most of the stories she just need to put them together...i woner when the 6th nook is coming out..does any no?

ada
Ive heard that the 6th book is coming out next summer x

azn_blue_angel
ok coolz..can't wait till it comes out..,me so buying it!!!
thanx ada

ada
Me so buying it too!!!!!!!!

No problem chicken x

ladygrim
i am going to buy it obvoiusly not going to read the first five then not finish the collection

airangel
^ agreed

ladygrim
totally

DracosGirl
oooo does n e 1 know what its going to be called?...?

ladygrim
something do with some green flame .. i think

ada
Thats what i heard but on JKR's website she has strongly denied it saying we weren't even close! xx

DracosGirl
i guess we wont know until next summer eh... i cant wait ive heard so many different rumours about what might be happening that i really cant wait to find out which were right and which were wrong.

VanHRH
tell one tell all wat u think will happen nxt

1. No he cant!!!!!!!!!
2. Harry will realize feeling for Hermy in book 6, but nothing will actually happen till book 7!
3. Voldie loses
4.Ron sad I dont want him too!
5. Dont know....going to have to wait to actually see what happenes.

azn_blue_angel
ok..cool pplz

DracosGirl
What about the isea of Malfoy supposedly turning good? I dont think I like the idea but I prefer it to him being a deatheater...?

azn_blue_angel
i don't think draco will become a death eater..

DracosGirl
I hope not but to be honest I dont see why he wouldnt cos his dad is one and will want him to become one to

ladygrim
to true ... and in number two he seemed to cower at his dads feet so if he wants draco to become a death eater ... draco would probly will

megajoint
Ginny is going to die
I got to this conclusion because no one can cheat death!
sirius couldn't so ginny would die too (Cos)
(apart from harry...but he too can't live when voldemort still alive..)

what do u think?

azn_blue_angel
i c...

DracosGirl
awwwwww poor ginny. But who is to say that Ginny was supposed to die in CoS maybe the whole plan was that she would be saved by Harry... I don't want anyone to die!!! lol

celestial_moon
neither do i

azn_blue_angel
same here!!..well except voldemort of corz and mayb more bad guyz ^^

pottermad
nah i don't think she will...

DracosGirl
agreed about voldemort... he should die

pottermad
totally!

DracosGirl
and maybe lucius just so there is no chance of him escaping Azkaban... that wouldnt be good. Lucius looking for revenge... Scary!!!

pottermad
yeah it's obvious that he will manage to escape...

azn_blue_angel
so rite..!!

DracosGirl
maybe when voldemort is defeated lucius will try to say that he was under some sort of spell an didnt no wot he was doin?... I'll be so mad if he tries to pull that lol

azn_blue_angel
same here..lolx..stupid lucius

aussiefan
The DA will become the future Order Of the Phoenix

frodo_dude
mayb the teenage order of the phoenix

azn_blue_angel
yeah..that'll be so cool

DracosGirl
yeah and I bet all teh adults will tell them not to get into trouble and to help their team from the inside yet Harry and the gang will save the day again!... isnt that always the way? lol

zombieman
I can imagine a scene in the next book in which the Dementors (now loyal to Voldemort) attack Hogwarts, the DA will fight them off by casting patronuses at them.

DracosGirl
Ooohh yeah... patronuses that Harry has taught them all how to do... then he can be dead proud of them all and stuff!

SeptemberRain
I read on Mugglenet that snape's fear with will be revealed. I think it will be found that he is a Vampire. In book 3 Snape assaigned the DADA class a report on werewolves so someone would figure out that LUpin was a werewolf, after that Lupin assigned the class an essay on Vampires; its a fact that Lupin and snape hate one another and i dont think that this essay was a coincidence. And since Snape is so good at potions he could have made a potion to protect him from sunlight.

shanie623
You know I never thought about that. But now that you mentioned this, WOW... Maybe Snape is a vampire?

But then again, I never thought of Lupin to hate Snape as much as Sirius and James did. Because Lupin was always the one who's really nice, smart, and NOT a trouble-maker.

SeptemberRain
I know he didnt hate him as much as Sirius or James but i think he still hated him

azn_blue_angel
yeah..so agreed

frodo_dude
yep

cloud23hermione
doNT Ever dare that Ron will die. . . in the Harry Potter . . . he will live and make with hermione. . . I bet. . . . cool

azn_blue_angel
lol...that will be cool as wellz..i reakon that ron and hermione is goin to b together!!

DracosGirl
i like the snape is a vamp idea it was clever of you to work that out from the essay thing I never would have thought of it

ladygrim
cool ideas

SimoneDepp
tell one tell all wat u think will happen nxt

1: he can't die...no i don't want that....
2. harry and hermione...!
3. harry lives. voldermort dies.
4. voldie!
5. i want harry in it...ah no i don't know...it's gonna be a secret i guess.

Agent Elrond
can someone merge this with the other thread like this?

use this thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294554.html

azn_blue_angel
yeah..nice prediction

frodo_dude
yeah... though i do not agree in the H/Hrm thing!

azn_blue_angel
same herez

frodo_dude
joy2world very good predictions though i think that neville will like lun a but luna will like ron

frodo_dude
i think that neville likes luna but luna likes ron but ron likes hermione but hermione likes harry BUT harry likes hermione only as a friend but he likes ginny and hermione likes ron or not will date him

azn_blue_angel
ok..abit confusing but, makes sense

ladygrim
rite thats a love triangle with more than three sides

azn_blue_angel
agreed!!...so true!!

ladygrim
lol

frodo_dude
lol

DracosGirl
i hope the books dont end with a love triangle... i hope everyone gets paired off it would just be nicer!

ladygrim
i thought that myself wish i could think of things like that

ladygrim
no you can 't tuen harry potter into a ruddy romance novel ergh

azn_blue_angel
yeah...that's true as wellz...
it soppuesed to b abt magic and a little boi..not really abt romance...but i won't really mind if it does tho

tmr
this is what i think , well i dont think it will really happen but itbe cool if it did. draco gets his revenge on harry and goes hardcore in the next two and kills hermione and maybe ron too. after that harry goes bad really bad and kills draco or his mother narcissa. then he cant stop he goes all the way bad so bad that no one can stop him he goes on a rampage killing everyone muggles and wizards he ends up having some kind of truce with voldemort now that theyre on the same side until he turns on voldemort again and he gets worse than voldemort. but voldemort cant stop him alone so the only way to stop potter is for voldie to join forces with dumbledore. and then harry kills dumbledore and realizes what hes done then comes back to the good side finally finishing off voldemort. this way we can see how powerful harry really is because he will have beaten the two most powerful wizards alive at the same time. and i suspect dudley has something cool to do too. and yeah yeah maybe snape is a vampire and pettigrew kills him and lupin on harrys orders, because he owes harry for saving his life.

or maybe it finishes nice and happy and ron and hermione have a baby and they name him harry. but i think harry might die in the end because then why would the books end right when the great harry potter learns everything he needs and graduates from hogwarts, it should get even cooler now that he knows everything. but the books end with the last year of school and so does harry, maybe

tmr
oh yeah then it would be cool to say that harry potter is the only wizard dumbledore ever feared

airangel
merged

azn_blue_angel
yeah..mayb

DracosGirl
yeah but then wouldnt harry have to go to azkaban or something?... he cant kill all those ppl and just go back to normal without punishment because he is sorry

azn_blue_angel
......we'll juz have to wait and c^^

zombieman
There is definately something coming up with Harry and Malfoy and its going to be dark. Malfoy blames Potter for the incarceation of his father and I expect he may go to the lengths of attemping the murder of Harry of one of his friends. We have seen in the previous book that Harry too has his dark side largely as a result of Voldemorts power within him. I think in the next book Harry will have even more anger and bitterness due to the death of Sirius, I expect there will be a scene where Harry almost kills Malfoy at the spare of the moment, the good within him will prvent him from delivering the fatal blow.

DracosGirl
i doubt malfoy would spare him given half the chance tho...

zombieman
I don't think he would either, I think Harry would spare Malfoy though but only just. That is what makes the two characters different.

azn_blue_angel
yeah..truez

DracosGirl
i guess but i would prefer it if he didnt lol... malfoy is evil even if he is damn hot!

ladygrim
people who give in to other people annoy me it would be really crap if harry gave in to mlfoys ways ... bore ...

azn_blue_angel
i reckon that malfoy will gib in to harry more like...but u neva no

DracosGirl
malfoy give in to harry? what do u mean? like he might give in to the good side and turn good, or he might give up the fight and go to azkaban?

ladygrim
id say he d end up in azkaban ????

DracosGirl
yeah thats wot im guessing to

azn_blue_angel
umz...for me, i'm not sure

ladygrim
i couldn't see him turning good after 5 books of being the bad ass

azn_blue_angel
yeah..but u neva noz

ladygrim
true but pretty unrealistic

Padfoot15
I think it's possible that Harry dies in the end, because look at all the twists in the first five books!
1. everyone thought Sirius was after Harry but he was after Rons rat
2. Moody turned out to be an imposter
3. Crouch turned out to be under the Imperius Curse...
And thats only a few examples!

I think letting Harry survive will be too easy for JK and she'll make something really awful happen to Harry, so he'll kill Voldie but end up in St. Mungo's in a koma and nobody will know if he'll be ok, or something like that.

I read somewhere that Harry will have to kill himself in order to kill voldie, because they're to connected. (Voldie used Harrys blood, after all...)

zombieman
It has not been written in any of the books that Harry will have to kill himself in order for Voldemort to die, I think you've been reading too much of the bullshit that gets posted on here. All JK has ever said is that: "One must die at the hands of the other" that is the prophecy, not 'both must die together'.

BingaBonga
Okay, good point, but do you really think that Harry is going to be such an accomplished wizard at the age of 17, when he's going to have to face Voldemort one last time?

zombieman
Professor McGonagall says in the chapter called: 'Careers Advice' that she will personally coach Harry. He will be far more capable of facing Voldemort than most wizards, after all he manged to elude him at the end of book 4.

BingaBonga
I know, but that was when Umbridge was saying that Harry couldn't be an Auror, and Professor McGonagall said that she would personally train him day and night if he really needed it.

Padfoot15
Ok, maybe I have been reading to much bullshit, but you've got to admitt it's an interessting theorie. smile

BingaBonga
I guess, but we're looking for the most accurate theories. You know?

azn_blue_angel
woahz...they're all so interesting....but still i reakon harry will die in the 7th book...(it sad i no)

ladygrim
me too ... but we would just have to wait till the books are out to find out

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>