How/when did Sofie get into the church?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roundisfunny
In Vol. 2, we see the conversation between Bill & the Bride, which leads up to the DVAS entry. The shot widens to show the church being lit up from inside. Now, I've just seen Vol. 2 once, but I don't remember seeing Sofie walk in with the rest of the team, and if she was waiting outside, she was pretty darn far away. However, the Bride remembers Sofie talking and laughing on her cell phone while standing above her bleeding form. So, how (or when) did Sofie come in?

Myth
Maybe she came in during the short part that isn't shown between where the DVAS entered and Bill shot Uma.

Aerosin
lol, i asked myself the same thing

Aerosin
i also noticed that the church scene was cut short....i think they should have shown on the inside, because they do show her(the bride) getting beat up after the shots in volume 1

Myth
Thats right. They probably executed everybody but Uma then beat the crap out of her for a while. During that time, Sofie must have come in.

whatshisface
i was just about to say that ^^^

if i remembered correctly, everybody but the bride was dead when sophie was inside.

WindDancer
If memory serves me right Sofie is a prodige of Bill. When the massacre happen she was working for Bill at the time. 4 years later she is working for O-ren. Is possible Sofie arrive after the shooting. At first I thought she was invited to the wedding, and during the ceremony she betray the bride. But Nah! Vol. 2 proved me wrong.

Cowboyography
Remember the cartoon from the first movie, it shows all the DVAS beating up Uma in the chapel. Sophie probably waited until the coast was clear and then entered to witness the brides death.

Linkalicious
^ i agree

The Unknown
I never noticed that Sofie wasn't there. I totally forgot about her. And was Sofie in the end credits where it showed clips of everyone, because I can't remember her being in them?

lil Texiness
The couldnt have all walked to the chapel in El Paso, so she might have been in the car, or in whatever they all got there in. They did shoot everyone, but then they were beating up The Bride, so she might have walked in when the shooting was over, but the beating was in progress.

JKozzy
And Sophie didn't exactly beat anyone up, she was just on her cell phone for the time, I think. Or did she do damage?

eleveninches
How did sophie get into the church????

by going through the doorway

gtsecc
How did they all fit in Bill's Pantera?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.