Horror movie favorites to be in Alien vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
I am glad to announce that horror movie favorite Lance Henrikesen (Pumpkinhead, Nightmares, Near Dark , The Horror Show) will star in Alien Vs Predator. If you remember Lance played Bishop in Aliens and Alien3. In Alien vs Predator Lance plays Charles Bishop Weyland. Interestingly enough, Lance's fellow co-star in Pumpkinhead, Tom Woodruff Jr. (The Pumkinhead creature from that movie), will be playing the Lead Alien as well as doing the Alien effects. In an unrealted note Lance Henriksen will be the host in Hellraiser: Hellworld.

ragesRemorse
bringing in henrikson is just a bad idea, i know he is just there for a familiar face for the fans, but leave all traces of a shit movie out of a movie that could breath life back into two ounce great movie franchises

HockeyFace
No. I have always liked Lance. He was great in Pumpkinhead as the vengeful father.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.