How do you want Nute Gunray to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
assuming he survived the battle of geonosis (we saw trade federation ships destroyed, but we dont know if he was on one) how do you want him killed?

Sith Master X
Interesting question. I'll leave my faith with George Lucas to give them the right death scene.

VengeanceGOD
I don't. I think it'd be a great twist if he lives through all the movies and goes on to being high up in the Empire.

Sith Master X
Yes that would be a good twist. Guess we'll have to wait till Episode 3 to find out Nute's fate, or sooner depending on who reads the official spoilers and script.

Darth Jello
nute gunray will die with all the other surviving separatists at the official end of the clone wars, the massacre at mustafar. other casualties will include padme amidala and anakin skywalker. this event will be forever recorded as the second herioc victory of a young imperial hot head named "Darth Vader" hint: a certain someone will save nute gunray for last, blaming him for all the problem in his life.

Mr.Deflok
I don't care how he dies as long as he dies BEFORE Padme.

yerssot
yeah, as pointed out, he survives ... even has a whole line in Ep III eek!

Rogue Jedi
being gang raped by tusken raiders would be cool.

Gandalf Of Lore
I'll leave it up to George even though my preferemce would be a very violent death. After all after Jar-Jar Binks the TF neimoidians are the most annoying characters. I wonder what George (who normally has very good ideas) was eating when he thought them up (probably rotisserie chicken).

laughing out loud

Sith Master X
I love just about everything Lucas does with Star Wars other than Jar Jar, that's why I'll leave my faith in him for the outcome of Nute's death.

Lyn
See, exactly, we just have to have faith. cool

Dirty Vader
I dont think so. And yeeeeeeeeeees this is EU but it backs me up, the Emperor doesn't want aliens in his service especialy not high up. Only one guy made it and that was Thrawn but he was worthy.

On the canon side, Dooku says that Nute Gunray came to him for help because a certain Sith Lord betrayed him. This is the truth. Which means that Palpatine used him, and I dont think he's gonna decide to put him high up under his service if he's used him.

Sith Master X
Right on. wink

The Ones
i want nute to die by being cut into 4 by obi wan or anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.