'Jeepers Creepers 3' to be set in the Wild West

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Director and creator said in an interview that he had a very wierd idea about Jeepers creepers 3, since the Creeper has been around for thousands of years he thought of it being in the Wild West and instead of a bus like the second one it should be a stage coach with snow and horses. God I hope he doesnt make it like this. It would suck.

Heres my idea for Jeepers Creepers 3

It starts off with a teenage girl tramping with her family, they are stalked by the Creeper and the girl is taken and obiously killed. Then it goes to a father and son who are touring the country. There car is crippled (by the Creeper) so they take the bus home but then that is also crippled. The bus driver is killed and the creeper comes and picks them out. The son who is 14 faints and has a dream with Darry in it. He tells every one about it and they all run off the bus and around the field until they come to a barn and hide out for a while. The Creeper brakes in and everyone runs for it and almost everyone is taken. The boy finds a police station but the Creeper comes and nocks him out then takes the kid to his lair. It ends with the kid waking up in some sort of dungeon and then the door opens and the Creeper walks in growling. The boy cowers in the corner and screams and then the movie ends and he is obviously killed but we dont see it.

Cinemaddiction
He said "If I made another one, I would go back and do a Western."

If box office numbers are any indication, "if" ain't happening. Ever.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well I hope he does another one but I hope its set more around our time. And I hope we see more of Darry.

goremaestro_666
worst series ever!!!
puke

its probably gonna be gay!!

botankus
What the hell does that mean? That they are pimping her out?

Linkalicious
Jesus, God, please don't tell me they're making another one of these attrocious movies.

Jason_Krueger
God I hope not!

leatherface12
I sure as crap hope not! Im dorry JC fans but I think jeepers creepers sucks.

HockeyHorror
Jeepers Creepers should be canceled and forgotten. worst movies. number 3 I HIGHLY DOUBT it would be good. or even close to average.

Freddy_vs_Jason
For once I agree with you HH, and goremaostero or whatever your name is, I mean't going on a bush walk.

I Love Sirius
I thought the first movie was good. I really did like it, it had good suspense and of course agreed with Trish when she told Darry that girls are smarter than boys when he wanted to go back to the pipe and look inside. I have to admit that I was looking forward to Part 2 coming out, but after watching it............. no I just couldn't believe that this movie was one I'd been waiting to see.

The Unknown
Uh... that's just a combination of the first two movies...

HockeyFace
I liked JC2. You guys are being to much like Ebert on this movie. I mean the vengeful father in JC2 although a wild west one would suck big time baby.

<<Solo>>
Lol What ^He said.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah I know, that would make a hell of a lot better than the ild west one.

HockeyFace
Rip off

AnSLCPunk
heres my idea

The movie opens up with the girl from the first movie running down the side of the road when she sees a car.She hitches a ride with two men gets to know them but the creepers not done with her yet.The creeper starts looking for her and soon she and the two young good looking men are caught up in a bloody fight for survival.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I like it! yes

But I think you should add to it.

HockeyFace
Yes, but what about JC2?

psychopathfreak
Whatever "if" they did make another one i wouldnt watch it i mean come on jeepers creepers 2 was more funny then i t was a horror film my friends and i had had ia better time watchin the movie and laughing at such a bad job they did!!!

Cinemaddiction
Horror movies that aren't intentionally funny shouldn't merit sequels. I'd much rather see a Joy Ride sequel than another J.C.

freddynut2
Here is my version of JC3

It opens up, at least ten years before the first two movies, a father, son, daughter, and mother are out by a lake obviously having a family day. They are all having a lot of fun, this goes on for several minutes going from day to night. they are all in a log cabin by a fire talking, They start hearing funny noises, so the dad grabbes a shot gun and goes out the door and sees nothing. He turnes around (still outside) and is attacked and pulled up into the sky by the creeper. the family runs and the creeper kills everyone except the boy, but seriously injur his leg. Then it jumps forward to where the second movie leaves off. The guy is waiting for the creeper to wake up, but on the day it's supposed to, it dosent. That same night a group of kids go to the cabin to see the creeper, but since it was supposed to be the day it wakes up, the guy has it closed, As the kids leave one of there tires pop, and they are stuck there for the night. one of the kids got daring and went into the barn with his girlfriend, (they are all at least seventeen) while they are looking at the creeper it wakes up and eats the boy, the girl runs into the house and tells eveyone. So the creeper starts a massacer when one person with a big a$$ arsenal off weapons comes and helps them. The kid is the boy from the cabin. At the end the boy subdues the creature and sets it on fire, and buries it. So the nest day a couple of girls come to see it, they cant and leave. But while they are driving along the top of the car is ripped open and it showes the creeper doing a dive bomb on them, and it fades to black.

DaRk Lotus
ARE you for REAL this is going to be good smile

Pirate_Girly
I dont really like FvJ's plot for the story. I think it should start off with the man and his harpoon and he tries to kill it, or something, instead of starting off in a totally different environment.

freddynut2
Mine dosent really start off in a totaly different environment, Its going to be there for about fibe mabey six minutes then go back to the original environment.

Ryan10000000000
my plot would be a prequel thousands of years ago and would show the origin of the creeper with ancient tribes and a prophecy of some sort

HockeyHorror
my plot would be 50 seconds long

the creeper enters a home from the roof, as he walks down the stairs he slips falls and breaks his neck...

ragesRemorse
i accepted the original, and am some what turned on by it. However after the travesty of that sequal, if a third is made, i will personally begin murdering babies untill someone appologizes for the movies release.

SlipknoT
SlipKnoT fan?

ladygrim
i liked the first one as it was ... just scary enough not be cheesy .......but 2 was just vile

Major Knight
personally i think both movies were vile. they lack anything to be called a movie. u cant make a movie out of somehting that cant die or be beaten.

ragesRemorse
If that is true, then how do we have all of these jason,freddy,halloween, and hellraiser movies?

MildPossession
It's been known about the Western past style Jeepers Creepers since the sequel came out, he mentioned it way back then.

He said there was suppose to be a family of the creatures in this third one.

SlipknoT
Now thats just stupid.

MildPossession
Well that's what he said. He probably just meant as in a lot of them instead of one, not a 'family' family.

Major Knight
becuase plp like to see hack and slash movies. which jeepers creepers isn't.so i admit the not dying thing they have in commen, and i even hate the fact that all the plp u listed come back to life also.

kelsigal
if they make a jeepers creepers 3 i'm gonna kill myself those were the dumbest horror movies ever created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major Knight
i agree with your opinion. on my top ten list of why did i wast my money on that.

Spitback
Feck jeepers creepers 3 god i hate those movies.

Major Knight
my thoughts exactly laughing

Evil Dead
My feelings are a bit stronger.........**** the Jeepers Creepers movies....

Stormy Day
Ya know,one side of me hates the idea of them putting it in the wild west and another respects the fact that there trying to do something different and not be like all the other horror movies out there.

Evil Dead
they are trying to be like all the other horror films out there...........they are trying to create worthless sequels which are not only un-needed to justify the first film.....but have little to do with the plot of the first film.

Stormy Day
Yeah I dont like that its a uneccessar sequal but do respect that there having a different approach and its not going to be a bunch of teens stranded in the middle of nowhere again.

ragesRemorse
No more jeepers creepers. they lucked out with the first. should have been happy with that.

tastemiDNA92
I must be the only one that actually liked the movies....i thought 1 and 2 were great....I think its a good idea to make a 3rd one in the Wild west...Hey it would be something different!!!

MildPossession
Great, he gets to make yet another movie...

The third is not going to be in the wild west. Just normal like the last two.

Chex
I'm somewhat interested in this, but I'm sure not going to rush out to view it first thing.

tylerTOXICITY
god, This is gonna suck.
The whole "wild west" theme.
Yer, Not gonna work.

They should have some sort of mechanical creeper. laughing

MildPossession
Like I said, it's not going to be wild west apparently.

tylerTOXICITY
What then?
some kids making a shit film in there back yard?

MildPossession
There is going to be a 4th on the way also, he is filming it back to back with the third, both are going straight to dvd. Salva hopes to get one into the cinemas. Let's hope he fails.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by MildPossession
There is going to be a 4th on the way also, he is filming it back to back with the third, both are going straight to dvd. Salva hopes to get one into the cinemas. Let's hope he fails.

I hope he does fail

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by MildPossession

How much do you want to bet, part three goes to dvd while 4 ends up going to the cinema? I think thats how it would work, because nothing in hollywood ever makes sense.
Even if he does succeed in getting one of these turds into the theater, which he probably will. He fails everyday for just being Victor Salva. So..,i guess that kind of counts as a victory for the little guy, huh?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jason_Krueger
God I hope not! First one was pretty good while the second one wasnt, if they make it dont see it.

MildPossession

BackFire
I can't believe this is getting made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.