Gang Warz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Whatcha think?

leatherface12
Da mafia. cool

Darth Revan
Japanese Mafia! ninja

LeAtHerRFace
The Paasseee.

steely balls
mafia

Fallen Jedi
mafia. cool

*Georgina_A*
Mafia rock

Ninja Boy
Mafia

Rogue Jedi
all gang members are a bunch of pussies. why do you think they run in numbers? cuz they are afraid to fight alone. they need others to watch their backs. i spit in the faces of all gang members everywhere.

ArchTheLarry
would you spit in their faces if they shot you in the head

Rogue Jedi
i have fought two gang members once. no knives, no guns. i whipped their asses. i am not afraid of them. why else would they carry guns if they werent pussies?

total metalhead
whats that weird smell? I think its sheep...no wait its horses...no wait I know what it is. It's bullshit.

Linkalicious
gangs are pretty pathetic. and i don't know if you'd call the mafia or the KKK gangs.

I chose the blue bombers....go Kripz

Kosta
I agree with RJ and Linkaliciouss, gang members are pussies, and if you DO go one on one with one of em, and win, they get their fellow gangsters and jump ya thhe next time they see you, its a stupid concept. Be a man and fight with no weapons, one-on-one.

WindDancer
I'm a ONE man gang cool

Kosta
One man clan.

Syren
First off, you spit in the faces of gang members? aka people who have other people's backs? OK, refer to post in the Gent's Club thread, where you stated that you "had my back". Small point, but a point still.

*holds nose and nods at total metalhead*

Per-leaze..........

I do agree with that statement. The KKK are not even worth a comment, but the Mafia are more than a simple gang. They are too big.

Linkalicious
Ok so this new black guy shows up at my school mid-year. He's about 6'2...not real thick, but length...he's an alright guy.

Well some little midget latino, whose in a joke of a gang, bumps into him one day and picks a fight. Well the black guy didn't want any of that crap because he was new to school and didn't want to waste his time.

So they keep going back and forth, and eventually they organize a fight. The black guy beats the day lights out of the latino..even thought the black guy kept his shirt on (which is a distinct disadvantage) and the latino had a metal lighter in his right hand (it makes you punch harder because your hand doesn't give)

Well 2 days later, the black guy gets jumped in front of school by 6 lil latin gang members. It was a pretty pathetic site. So me and my buddies broke that up and then they wanted some of us. I knew 2 of the latin guys...so nothing happened. But i just thought it went well with your comment so i thought i'd share.

Syren
Oh, and I voted "other".

Triads? (sp)

Syren
love

My big, wellard guy, I wub you.........

total metalhead
Same with the Yakuza. They have thousands of members.

The Mafia and Yakuza are more like crime syndicates.

Linkalicious
Gangs do petty crimes and get into fights. The Mafia does organized crime and they order "hits" on people. One's a group of friends, and the other is family.....completely different.

Syren
That's what I said!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangit, I really need to put my points across a little better..........

Kosta
We had a guy in sch long ago that got in a fight with another guy that happened to be in a local gang, the dude in that gang got his ass kicked, so the next week the other kid is badly beaten in the schol toilet by this guy and his gang, BADLY beaten, he was passe out on the floor. People these days are scared to take a beating. If you lost a fight, then you lost it, its petty to have your friends stand up for you in a one on one fight, ESPECIALLY if it was you that started the fight.
Who the hell would wanna pick a fight with a 6 foot 2 black man anyway? blink stick out tongue

lil Texiness
Those are all types of Mafia roll eyes (sarcastic) So why do you have 'mafia' option?

On the account of most deadly ones..it has to be Yakuza! Dont mess with Japanese mafia no

Linkalicious
Japanese mafia is deadly in Japan because they don't have organizations like the FBI to control them. That's the only reason i would mess with them...

this idiot thought he belonged in fight club. He'd get in fights with the most unlikely match ups just because he thought he was tough. I watched him fight a couple of times...and he gets better with every fight. This latino was like 5'4, but he layed into the black guy pretty good because he held the black guys shirt with one hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.