Jet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Does anyone else like this band? I am damn happy to have some good rock and roll back in the world. Hopefully we will have a long future with this band, it sounds like they have alot to offer. I mean you can't go wrong with british classic rock

tabby999
god damn, how many times do i have to say this, Jet are crap, Frenzal Rhomb are the best australian band. oh and theres a thread about Jet already, save me going over about how lame they are compaired to Frenzal, its got something like "hey all you aussies" or something like that in the title

cermiestar
ok that's your opinion but do you really think that it's necessary in a thread where someone obviously likes Jet.

Jet rock, i love "rollover DJ" and i'm going to see them at the brixton academy yes

tabby999
yeah i know, but i thought i could tell them about the other thred AND set the record straight

Darth Revan
They ain't too bad I have their CD

Better than some other crap we have today

cermiestar
roll eyes (sarcastic)

ElectricBugaloo
Jet has a very unoriginal sound to all their songs. just thought i'd say that.

tabby999
yeah i know, but their idea of rock is a ton better than lots of the shit thats out there today

iluvpippin
i like their new song 'look what youve done'

dragonpisces272
i think they're alright wink

Black Onyx
cold hard ***** is one of my favorite songs at the moment

i moslt go for the hard core stuff tho

Darth Revan
yeah that's my favorite Jet song

Black Onyx
yay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.